Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic AIr Remote Controller Connection Issue...
1151 3 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eastmaky
lvl.1
United States

I have not found a definitive answer to this issue. I see it has been a problem before.

After three flights, my Mavic Air and Remote Controller will no longer connect. The function button on the aircraft will not even beep when I press it to initiate the connection process.

Moderators: I have already done the following:
1. Check for updated firmware/downloaded
2. Watched the tutorials you have posted to other threads with the same issue

Have I missed the answer somewhere?

2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the version of the firmware of your DJI Mavic Air and also the RC for us to further isolate the issue? You may also refer to the official video tutorial below on how to properly link the RC to the DJI Mavic Air aircraft. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2019-10-20
Use props
fans4850a8c3
lvl.1
United States

I cannot see the version number through the GO app, as the aircraft is not connected.
When the app opens, however, and it says something along the line of,  'checking for firmware version' it comes back saying, 'Latest Version.'

Again, I have watched the tutorials.
The aircraft doesn't even beep after pressing the function button during the pairing process.
2019-10-20
Use props
djiuser_q874QbiElQKV
New

Guatemala

i have the same problem as you
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules