Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC Activation code. Help!
4465 2 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevehj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1068753 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello.  I've seen several posts, but nowhere have I found where to locate my activation code for the Ronin SC purcased directly from DJI. Can someone help me?
2019-10-19
Use props
stevehj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1068753 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm talking about the DJI Care activation code.  
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day stevehj. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry.  If you have purchased a product and the "DJI Care Refresh" with your order on DJI Store, you don’t need to activate the DJI Care Refresh service with the DJI Ronin SC. The DJI Care Refresh is already bind with your unit.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" separately on DJI Store, you need enter your SN of product according to the prompt page.
If you purchase "DJI Care Refresh" activation card, you need enter your activation code and SN of product though http://store.dji.com/active-care to activate your DJI Care Refresh.
In addition are you able to provide me the serial number of your DJI Ronin SC through PM for me to be able to check the status of the DJI Care Refresh. Thank you.
2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules