DJI Osmo Action - Marsaxlokk Sunday Market - Malta - 4K UHD
712 6 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi.

A friend of mine took my Action away with him on a recent trip to Malta, here’s a clip walking around a local market.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video captured by your friend Threlly from his trip to Malta in Europe. He did a wonderful work. Two thumbs up.
2019-10-19
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-19 11:09
Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video captured by your friend Threlly from his trip to Malta in Europe. He did a wonderful work. Two thumbs up.

Hi Stephen,

You are very welcome, I will pass on your thanks to Threlly. If he uploads more of his Malta trip I’ll post them on the forum.

BTW. The Action’s picture looks great with nice weather, something we don’t get too much of here in the U.K. especially at this time of the year.

Despite my recent posts about the audio quality of the CYNOVA interface, I’d just like to make it clear to the regulars on the forum, I have ZERO issues with the picture quality of the Action, it’s awesome.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David_Harry Posted at 10-19 11:58
Hi Stephen,

You are very welcome, I will pass on your thanks to Threlly. If he uploads more of his Malta trip I’ll post them on the forum.

You are very much welcome Dave and thank you for the addition information you have shared. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-10-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a nice place.
My (personal) advice would be to make it a lot shorter.
Something like 2 minutes or so.
Not always easy, but the end result is usually much better.
2019-10-20
Use props
David_Harry
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 10-20 05:50
Looks like a nice place.
My (personal) advice would be to make it a lot shorter.
Something like 2 minutes or so.

Hi.

I agree the clip could be shorter but it wasn’t meant to be anything other than just something that Threlly uploaded as an example of what the camera was like while he was away. He will be doing a proper edited version of his trip, I’m just building a new editing system for him. I only linked to it as an example of something that I thought looked really nice.

I really like the way the Action handles colour and exposure in fully auto. Which is something that I think this clip shows quite well. It really is a nice point and shoot camera for those impromptu moments when you don’t have a large camera with you or if you simply don’t want to be carrying a large camera about.

I personally prefer the Pocket for absolute quality but it does take a little more setting up than the Action. For me the Pocket is best if you’ve got a minute to set up your shot and the Action is best for just pulling out of your pocket, pointing and shooting. Both excellent cameras for slightly different uses.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-10-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

David_Harry Posted at 10-22 16:47
Hi.

I agree the clip could be shorter but it wasn’t meant to be anything other than just something that Threlly uploaded as an example of what the camera was like while he was away. He will be doing a proper edited version of his trip, I’m just building a new editing system for him. I only linked to it as an example of something that I thought looked really nice.

Yeah, I get it!
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules