Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced will not connect to transmitter
1427 8 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John H.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, I am having problems getting my Samsung phone or Samsung tablet to connect to my transmitter. It keeps coming up saying Disconnected.

The last time i used my drone was about 3 months ago and it was working fine with no problems.

I normally,

1.Turn on transmitter. 2.Turn on the drone. 3.Connect the USB cable to my tablet or phone. The light on the transmitter goes from red to green as the drone and transmitter are connected.

The DJI app does not open up on its own as it would have normally done. I have to open the DJI app myself and scroll down until i come to DJI Phantom 3 advanced.

When i open the app it keeps saying Disconnected.

I am able to move the gimbal and manually start the propellars.

Any help would be VERY much APPRICATED on how to get connected!!!

Thanks
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day John H.. I am sorry for the trouble. May we please know the exact model of the mobile device you are using please for us to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-10-19
Use props
John H.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-19 13:04
Hello and good day John H.. I am sorry for the trouble. May we please know the exact model of the mobile device you are using please for us to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for the response, the Tablet that i use is a Samsung Galaxy TAB E and Samsung Galaxy J 5 mobile phone.

I have not had any problems getting connected with either devices until now.

Thanks
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome John H and thank you for the additional information you have provided. Please try to use a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Because upon checking the devices that you are using which are the Samsung Galaxy TAB E and Samsung Galaxy J 5. I am sorry to say that these devices you are using are not yet recommended for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and for the DJI Go application as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy TAB E and Samsung Galaxy J 5 will be able to work with the said drone and with the DJI Go application. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile devices will work when in use. For reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the list of recommended mobile devices. Thank you.

2019-10-19
Use props
John H.
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-19 14:15
You are very much welcome John H and thank you for the additional information you have provided. Please try to use a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Because upon checking the devices that you are using which are the Samsung Galaxy TAB E and Samsung Galaxy J 5. I am sorry to say that these devices you are using are not yet recommended for the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and for the DJI Go application as of the moment. There is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy TAB E and Samsung Galaxy J 5 will be able to work with the said drone and with the DJI Go application. However, since it is not yet optimized with the DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile devices will work when in use. For reference I will be posting a link where in you can check the list of recommended mobile devices. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi Stephen, thanks for the information you supplied me.

I am curious to why the DJI app worked with my phone and tablet before and has now stopped working.

Do you think maybe its an update on the DJI app that has stopped me connecting to my tablet and phone?

Thanks John
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

John H. Posted at 10-20 01:00
Hi Stephen, thanks for the information you supplied me.

I am curious to why the DJI app worked with my phone and tablet before and has now stopped working.

You are very much welcome John. The DJI Go update could be the reason why you are not able to use the said mobile devices. These mobile devices are not yet tested to work properly with the DJI Go application. In addition please rest assured that our DJI engineers are testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you.

2019-10-20
Use props
daniel4united
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Stephen, so is this why my new iPhone 11 Pro won't connect either?? As I'm having the same issue.
2019-10-23
Use props
daniel4united
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 13:59
You are very much welcome John. The DJI Go update could be the reason why you are not able to use the said mobile devices. These mobile devices are not yet tested to work properly with the DJI Go application. In addition please rest assured that our DJI engineers are testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list in the future. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, so is this why my new iPhone 11 Pro won't connect either?? As I'm having the same issue.
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

daniel4united Posted at 10-23 05:30

Hello and good day daniel4united. I am sorry to know that your iPhone 11 is having an issue connecting as well. As of the moment the iPhone 11 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device to work properly with the said drone. But rest assured that our DJI engineers are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.
2019-10-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules