Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Controller Battery Issues
1127 9 2019-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Started having issues with my M2P Controller. The battery will not charge to 100% anymore, getting like 98%. Also one flight used to use 30% battery not using 50%. I've drained and recharged. Any other solutions? Can you have the battery replaced?

2019-10-19
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

interesting, try a higher power charger and better cable maybe?     my controller battery drains pretty quick.
2019-10-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Brian. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to charge your phone using a different USB cable to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please clarify if what port are you using when you charge your RC? Is this the bottom port or the side port? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-10-20
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 07:46
Hi, Brian. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to charge your phone using a different USB cable to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please clarify if what port are you using when you charge your RC? Is this the bottom port or the side port? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Phone? I'm talking about the controller. I charge it through the only port you can with the charger that came with the drone???
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrianKushner Posted at 10-20 09:24
Phone? I'm talking about the controller. I charge it through the only port you can with the charger that came with the drone???

Hi Brian, I'm sorry for the typo error. Can you please try to use a different USB cable to charge your RC to see if the problem persists? If yes, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-10-20
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 16:08
Hi Brian, I'm sorry for the typo error. Can you please try to use a different USB cable to charge your RC to see if the problem persists? If yes, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support

How much is it to replace the battery anyone know?
2019-10-20
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

I occasionally see this on my controller,   sometimes it only charges between 95-98% and other times to 100% not sure why but doesnt seem to affect usage times.
2019-10-21
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try a standard 5V usb charger, see the clip regarding ensuring a full charge.

https://youtu.be/H5QRMBJdHhs
2019-10-21
Use props
BrianKushner
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I've tried various chargers. One of the biggest problems is one flight and it's down to 50% and it's not set for charging phone.
2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BrianKushner Posted at 10-20 18:39
How much is it to replace the battery anyone know?

Hi, Brian. Our repair facility team will conduct a damage assessment once we receive the unit and then the corresponding resolution will be provided after the said process is done. Therefore, we don't have the exact price of how much would it cost. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules