Does everyone else have M2P counter-clockwise tilt?
417 3 2019-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does everyone else have M2P counter-clockwise tilt when moving to the left or rotating the drone from left to right fast? (so I can feel comfortable my drone is not defective)
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal thru the DJI Go 4 application to see if the problem will still persist? Also, please make sure that you already calibrate the IMU of the drone and you are using an updated firmware. In addition using third party ND filters with heavier frames can cause this as well. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-10-20
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 08:17
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to calibrate your gimbal thru the DJI Go 4 application to see if the problem will still persist? Also, please make sure that you already calibrate the IMU of the drone and you are using an updated firmware. In addition using third party ND filters with heavier frames can cause this as well. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I'm not sure if the gimbal tilt is the one that is bust, it could be the roll rate of the aircraft is delayed that the gimbal is ahead of the current tilt angle..
2019-10-20
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-20 08:17

Please see the correction.  I need the footage to be as horizon flat as possible under the hardest conditions or the footage wouldn't look at as good, AKA Unprofessional. : (
2019-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules