lvl.4
Flight distance : 803868 ft
France

Check in your dji go 4 app, it is the footprint menu
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. You can enable the max flight distance under the DJI Go 4 application settings. You may refer to the image below.  Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!

2019-10-20
Use props
DaveHaz
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 09:39
Hi, thank you for reaching out. You can enable the max flight distance under the DJI Go 4 application settings. You may refer to the image below.  Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support!

[view_image]

i'm sorry, you misunderstood me.  Some people have their flight distance,(I am guessing how far they have flown their drone) in their profile, I was looking for that information.  
2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DaveHaz Posted at 10-21 03:25
i'm sorry, you misunderstood me.  Some people have their flight distance,(I am guessing how far they have flown their drone) in their profile, I was looking for that information.

Hi, thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the confusion. You can enter the drone icon on the DJI Go 4 application home page and it says "Equipment" and on that section, you can view your flight data. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your support!

2019-10-23
Use props
DaveHaz
lvl.4
United States

when highlighted and I tap on the equipment icon, I get nothing.
2019-10-25
Use props
TTP
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3002054 ft
Sweden

Click the DJI Go 4 app, toppright corner, click Flight Record, her you find lots of info about your flights.
2019-10-27
Use props
DaveHaz
lvl.4
United States

Thank you, that got me what I was looking for.

2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules