1398 5 2019-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Osmo 3 Shoulder mount?  Is it possible?  This way it can stay active tracking while on the move?
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have an available shoulder mount on our store website for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-20 09:34
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, we don't have an available shoulder mount on our store website for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your continued support!

It should be designed to clear the head like offset forward more with some kind of rear ballast support.  When it's fixed position and the subject gets too small, the tracking is completely gone.
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

AntDX316 Posted at 10-20 09:40
It should be designed to clear the head like offset forward more with some kind of rear ballast support.  When it's fixed position and the subject gets too small, the tracking is completely gone.

Hi, we appreciate you for showing interest in this accessory. I already forwarded this suggestion of yours to our designated department. Thank you!
2019-10-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

In theory : yes.
But I'm not sure how it would work out in practice.
2019-10-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Ive seen them for the original Osmo and osmo mobile so its possible,  not sure Id want to leave me phone on display like that myself though.  Might be quite good with a gopro in the adapter plate in the gimbal though.
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules