Ronin SC won't connect to Bluetooth
15865 11 2019-10-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HRDMN
lvl.1

Germany

Hey there,

i just received my Ronin SC. Unfortunately it won't connect to bluetooth with my Huawei Mate 20 Lite.

The SC can't be found by the app even though it appears in my list of bluetooth devices.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Andreas

2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Andreas, please make sure there is no other Bluetooth turned on, then do not connect to Ronin-SC's Bluetooth on your Bluetooth Settings. Enable Bluetooth of your phone and enter Ronin APP, search and connect directly.
2019-10-20
Use props
djiuser_RrbmDCvLTFrW
New

Ireland

Hi, I Have the same problem I can't connect ronin with my Samsung s8+ it's showing me it can't connect with the device ...
I restart my phone and ronin 100 times ....
2020-12-15
Use props
djiuser_Y41a40FUHF4a
New

India

Hi,My DJI Ronin sc buetooth not connecting whith my device
I am tried with another device but same problem.
And my joystic not working
Please tell me what happened
2021-10-25
Use props
djiuser_AiKjGCDc5v9p
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-10-20 23:18
Hi Andreas, please make sure there is no other Bluetooth turned on, then do not connect to Ronin-SC's Bluetooth on your Bluetooth Settings. Enable Bluetooth of your phone and enter Ronin APP, search and connect directly.

I am having the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy S8+.  Have tried everything.  Did just as you said and have no other Bluetooth devices on. Still can't connect.  My phone does show the Ronin in Bluetooth when it scans so I know the phone is not the problem.  Please help!
2021-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_AiKjGCDc5v9p Posted at 12-28 16:20
I am having the same problem with a Samsung Galaxy S8+.  Have tried everything.  Did just as you said and have no other Bluetooth devices on. Still can't connect.  My phone does show the Ronin in Bluetooth when it scans so I know the phone is not the problem.  Please help!

Could you please download and reinstall the app through the link below? Please make sure to allow for all app permissions when installing. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
You may also go to the mobile phone's System Settings - Bluetooth and delete the matched Ronin-SC and restart the mobile phone to see if it works.
2021-12-28
Use props
Lee-rus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315223 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hey!
I can't connect my RONIN SC to my phone. My phone perfectly sees this equipment through bluetooth. But at the moment of connection, my phone tells me: "RONIN does not allow pairing".
2022-1-21
Use props
Lee-rus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 315223 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Lee-rus Posted at 1-21 03:28
Hey!
[view_image]I can't connect my RONIN SC to my phone. My phone perfectly sees this equipment through bluetooth. But at the moment of connection, my phone tells me: "RONIN does not allow pairing".

Problem solved.
I downloaded the app from this link. My equipment works great.
2022-1-21
Use props
fans90503f45
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-12-28 20:21
Could you please download and reinstall the app through the link below? Please make sure to allow for all app permissions when installing. https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=nav
You may also go to the mobile phone's System Settings - Bluetooth and delete the matched Ronin-SC and restart the mobile phone to see if it works.

I done everything its been told here, but when i try to download the app from the link, it says document cannot be open.
2022-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans90503f45 Posted at 6-17 20:58
I done everything its been told here, but when i try to download the app from the link, it says document cannot be open.

Hi there, may I ask if you're trying to install the DJI Ronin? Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Ronin is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" and restart the phone and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.
2022-6-21
Use props
JattyThomas0121
lvl.2

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2022-6-21 01:59
Hi there, may I ask if you're trying to install the DJI Ronin? Could you please check if the 'Allow from this source' option of DJI Ronin is enabled? Please find the setting of "Install unknown apps" in the phone system settings, and turn on the switch of "Allow from this source" and restart the phone and then go to the file manager to open this file again to see if it works.

I searched on every forum on internet and eventually end up fixing this by forcing connect the headphone. https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-f ... -in-samsung-phones/
2023-10-10
Use props
Laurens H
New

Netherlands

Hi, I have now a Sony a6700 which I can't connect to my Ronin SC. Cable connection is not working. Is there a way to connect through Bluetooth and if so where can I find the pairing etc on the Ronin app?
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules