Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Refurbished Phatom 4 Pro
1403 4 2019-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans74c60286
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I am an aerial videogrpahy/photography teacher.   We purchsed two refurbished DJI phantom 4 Pros for the program.  The first day we flew them, one of them just dropped out of the sky and smashed into the groud.   I believe it was faulty.  I have been flying DJI drones for over 3 years with students and never have one just fall out of the sky.  We were close to it and watching it the whole time.  There were no obstacles or mid air colisions, it just fell.  Can anyone help me figure out if this is something that DJI will cover and repair?
2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened you your previous flight with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Since this unfortunate incident happened I would recommend you to please contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to help and assist you further. We will do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Just a friendly reminder that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank for your understanding.
2019-10-21
Use props
Estelle Lau
Captain
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to hear about the crash, hope you can have it fixed soon.
2019-10-22
Use props
SupCarlos
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is horible! sorry for the troubles. Open up a case with them, they can look at the flight data to understand what happened.
2019-10-22
Use props
Rogersk8ter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1923 ft

Indonesia

Im so sorry
2020-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules