Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 v4.3.25 APK fails to install - CrystalSky
7646 16 2019-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KlooGee
Captain
Flight distance : 16641309 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Admins,

I downloaded the DJI Go 4 v4.3.25 APK installer from the DJI website (https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4) and tried to install it on my 7.85" CrystalSky with the latest firmware (v02.06.06.00) installed.  Unfortunately, each time I tried to run the APK installer, it failed.

What can we do to get the latest version of DJI Go 4 installed on the CrystalSky?

I followed a very similar process on the CrystalSky as I used in the below video successfully on my Smart Controller.

Thanks,
David

2019-10-21
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Here is the screen I get when trying to install it:

2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day David. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. You can upgrade the operating system through an Internet connection or by downloading the upgrade package from the official DJI website, copying it to an SD card, and inserting the SD card into the monitor. The monitor will start upgrading when switched on. The DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App can also be upgraded separately using the internet, and you can upgrade DJI GO and the OS at the same time. Please follow these steps to update the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App separately: First, while there is an update available for the built-in DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App, you will see a "Download" icon appear as below ( the DJI CrystalSky needs to be connected to the internet first ). Second, please click "Me" and it will pop up the release note of new DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App. Third, click "Update" and follow the instructions to upgrade the App to the latest.  If it didn't show the "download" icon on "Me", you might go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the step 2 and step 3 to upgrade. Thank you.
2019-10-21
Use props
KlooGee
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-21 12:08
Hello and good day David. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. You can upgrade the operating system through an Internet connection or by downloading the upgrade package from the official DJI website, copying it to an SD card, and inserting the SD card into the monitor. The monitor will start upgrading when switched on. The DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App can also be upgraded separately using the internet, and you can upgrade DJI GO and the OS at the same time. Please follow these steps to update the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App separately: First, while there is an update available for the built-in DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App, you will see a "Download" icon appear as below ( the DJI CrystalSky needs to be connected to the internet first ). Second, please click "Me" and it will pop up the release note of new DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App. Third, click "Update" and follow the instructions to upgrade the App to the latest.  If it didn't show the "download" icon on "Me", you might go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the step 2 and step 3 to upgrade. Thank you.

Unfortunately, as indicated, I'm already on the latest firmware update for the CrystalSky and when checking for updates in DJI Go 4, it indicates that there are no updates for it.  It is currently on v4.3.16(762-dpadcs).

What can be done to get it up to the latest version?

Thanks!
2019-10-21
Use props
Rob W
Captain
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-21 12:08
Hello and good day David. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. You can upgrade the operating system through an Internet connection or by downloading the upgrade package from the official DJI website, copying it to an SD card, and inserting the SD card into the monitor. The monitor will start upgrading when switched on. The DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App can also be upgraded separately using the internet, and you can upgrade DJI GO and the OS at the same time. Please follow these steps to update the DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App separately: First, while there is an update available for the built-in DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App, you will see a "Download" icon appear as below ( the DJI CrystalSky needs to be connected to the internet first ). Second, please click "Me" and it will pop up the release note of new DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App. Third, click "Update" and follow the instructions to upgrade the App to the latest.  If it didn't show the "download" icon on "Me", you might go to DJI GO/DJI GO 4 App> "Me"> "Settings" and click "Check for Update", then follow the step 2 and step 3 to upgrade. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

In order for us to upgrade the CrystalSky, you need to start put out updates... It is horrible support for the Inspire 2 and CrystalSky.
2019-10-21
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

How come can DJI get the DJI Pilot APK downloadable from the DJI website and be able to be installed on the CrystalSky but can't get the DJIGo 4 APK to install on Crystal sky in the same way?? are DJI people just keeping CrystalSky owners frustrated on purpose?

2019-10-23
Use props
Crash&Burn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 116043 ft
  • >>>
United States

mAIRs Posted at 10-23 19:27
How come can DJI get the DJI Pilot APK downloadable from the DJI website and be able to be installed on the CrystalSky but can't get the DJIGo 4 APK to install on Crystal sky in the same way?? are DJI people just keeping CrystalSky owners frustrated on purpose?

Yes, they are. The bottom line, they just don't care.
2019-11-6
Use props
Sky Donkey
First Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry Fella but the Andriod APK Wont work for the Crystalsky.. You must wait for the CUSTOM APK for Crystalsky ….

I Notice yet another DJI GO update for the IPhone today taking it to version 4.3.28

It must have been nearly 6 months now since DJI Bothered to upgrade Software for the Crystalsky... I wish someone at DJI would have the Balls to put us out of our misery and tell us its end of life and there not interested in the Crap and appalling Crystalsky any more, rather than keeping its customers hanging...

DJI  terrible customer service and support ... but the lack of formal response simply shows they dont care...

2019-11-6
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Sky Donkey Posted at 11-6 15:44
Sorry Fella but the Andriod APK Wont work for the Crystalsky.. You must wait for the CUSTOM APK for Crystalsky ….

I Notice yet another DJI GO update for the IPhone today taking it to version 4.3.28
They know that the moment they do that, they will lose a lot of future customers and potential sales....
I would have bought a lot more of DJI products, even the Mavic mini until this crap with CS... personally now what I have is all I'm ever going to have made by DJI...
2019-11-6
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Crash&Burn Posted at 11-6 15:16
Yes, they are. The bottom line, they just don't care.

Of course they don't care, they already have your money and now they hope that they'll release a product that will entice to sucker you into buying from them again... it's a business... and repetitive business is good...
2019-11-6
Use props
Hover Hound
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36745 ft
South Africa

mAIRs Posted at 11-6 17:51
Of course they don't care, they already have your money and now they hope that they'll release a product that will entice to sucker you into buying from them again... it's a business... and repetitive business is good...

Yes, I really wish DJI would reveal their policy on updating the CrystalSky. Potentially such a great product, but so badly let down by lack of manufacturer support. The support should come with the premium price. What a shame!
2019-11-10
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Hover Hound Posted at 11-10 05:25
Yes, I really wish DJI would reveal their policy on updating the CrystalSky. Potentially such a great product, but so badly let down by lack of manufacturer support. The support should come with the premium price. What a shame!

They did release their policy.. their policy is NO policy, just some DJI moderator dribble about it coming "soon".... same as saying "as long as a piece of string."
Useless company.
2019-11-11
Use props
fansb90974ea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1463 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-10-21 12:08

Buongiorno, ma è mai possibile spendere tanti soldi per non avere risposte ed aggiornamenti su Crystalsky ULTRA ???
2020-1-31
Use props
NicoNico
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2060 ft
Germany

KlooGee Posted at 2019-10-21 12:15
Unfortunately, as indicated, I'm already on the latest firmware update for the CrystalSky and when checking for updates in DJI Go 4, it indicates that there are no updates for it.  It is currently on v4.3.16(762-dpadcs).

What can be done to get it up to the latest version?

Hi. I have the same problem with firmware V3.0.2.0.
2023-5-31
Use props
KatrinaJackson
New

Australia

I think you should download this game at modhihe. modhihe provides the latest mod apk version of this game
2023-10-15
Use props
KatrinaJackson
New

Australia

I think you should download this game at https://modhihe.com/ . modhihe provides the latest mod apk version of this game
2023-10-16
Use props
JoshuaMccarthy
New

Indonesia

I like your article If you need to find a website to [url=https://apkmmo.com/]download apk gratis [/url] of DJI Go 4 v4.3.25 or mod apps and games then visit apkmmo. This website has tons of free modded Android apps and games that you need to know about.
3-4 00:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules