DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Joystick & Tilt Motor not working
3246 3 2019-10-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jessamin3
lvl.1

Philippines

Osmo Mobile 2 is working fine just a week ago. My colleague borrowed it and teach him how to do step-by-step balancing. Until he returned the gimbal to me, telling me that it won't connect to his android phone (checking it, the bluetooth can't see the Osmo but iphone can). Then to my surprise, tilt motor is not working anymore. It won't stabilize after initialisation, flashing yellow lights (done the double press to Mode/Power button, but it didn't work), however joystick is still working for panning (left to right) up and down is not working.

That happened 3 days ago. As I opened again the osmo 2 today (hoping for it to work again), joystick is not functioning anymore. Same problem is still there as the tilt motor is not working. Got the chance to get a hold of the solid green light and I began to do Auto Calibration. It started on the left - not progressing. Tried to tilt down manually the phone and it started to process up 'til 40%, then i moved it again manually and the count continued. In short, the Tilt Motor is still not working.

How can I solve this? The other problem is that Osmo Mobile 2 is purchased in Australlia - I'm here in the Philippines. Can't find a service center here. Please help me.
2019-10-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to send your drone to our repair facility for us to further diagnose the problem. You may contact our support team using the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-10-22
Use props
Jessamin3
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-22 08:46
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to send your drone to our repair facility for us to further diagnose the problem. You may contact our support team using the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I'm currently in Philippines and no repair facilities in here. Just to correct, my item is an 'Osmo Mobile 2'. Is there any troubleshooting/process you may recommend in fixing the problem?
2019-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jessamin3 Posted at 10-22 22:06
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I'm currently in Philippines and no repair facilities in here. Just to correct, my item is an 'Osmo Mobile 2'. Is there any troubleshooting/process you may recommend in fixing the problem?

Hi, thank you for the additional information and we do apologize for the trouble. You may try to use a different mobile device that was listed on the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 to see if the problem persists. You may refer to the image below. Also, since you have done the gimbal calibration the best thing that I can advise you is to send it to our repair facility if it does the same issue. You can directly contact them using the link below. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules