Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mimo App no longer connecting with iPhone X (osmo mobile 3)
3230 9 2019-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BANGARANG44
lvl.1
United States

Recently while in operation of my Osmo Mobile 3 it went limp and wouldn't reconnect back with the gimbal.
I updated the Mimo app and reset the bluetooth multiple times with no change.
Within the bluetooth settings of the iPhone its displaying it to be connected but within the Mimo app I keep getting an error when tapping connect noting failed activation and to contact DJI.

Any suggections before I reach out to DJI cust service?
IMG_1007[1].PNG
2019-10-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-22
Use props
BANGARANG44
lvl.1
United States

2019-10-27
Use props
BANGARANG44
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-22 13:42
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled mimo on my own device with no resolve and tried to connect to 2 other devices and still no luck
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BANGARANG44 Posted at 10-27 17:31
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled mimo on my own device with no resolve and tried to connect to 2 other devices and still no luck

Hi, thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to reset the Bluetooth of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and try again to see if the problem persist? Try to press and hold the M button, the Shutter button and the Trigger button. When the System Status LED is solid yellow, the Bluetooth is reset. If you still experience the same problem, I will highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_G3Mv7Bmbiaks
New

Canada

I cannot log into the DJI Mimo app on my iPhone or connect it to my phone. I have reinstalled the app several times, reset bluetooth, changed my password several times to the point where it tells me i have tried too many times. I'm seriously about the throw this piece of garbage out the window. Any advice?
2020-2-2
Use props
BANGARANG44
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_G3Mv7Bmbiaks Posted at 2-2 08:54
I cannot log into the DJI Mimo app on my iPhone or connect it to my phone. I have reinstalled the app several times, reset bluetooth, changed my password several times to the point where it tells me i have tried too many times. I'm seriously about the throw this piece of garbage out the window. Any advice?

I ended up sending it back in under warranty. The fault was confirmed and they sent me a new unit altogether.
2020-2-2
Use props
mind
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I have the same problems trying to connect the OSMO MOBILE to my iPhone 12 pro. Following all directions many times, the IPhone shows bluetooth connected, it connects and then shows connection dropped. Please advise.
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_G3Mv7Bmbiaks Posted at 2020-2-2 08:54
I cannot log into the DJI Mimo app on my iPhone or connect it to my phone. I have reinstalled the app several times, reset bluetooth, changed my password several times to the point where it tells me i have tried too many times. I'm seriously about the throw this piece of garbage out the window. Any advice?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell me more details? For example, your phone model, the firmware versions of both device and your phone, and the Mimo version, too.
2021-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

mind Posted at 9-24 09:00
Hi, I have the same problems trying to connect the OSMO MOBILE to my iPhone 12 pro. Following all directions many times, the IPhone shows bluetooth connected, it connects and then shows connection dropped. Please advise.

Hi, there.  We are sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please check if the Osmo Mobile has already connected with your phone or others via Bluetooth? If yes, find the Osmo Mobile Bluetooth in the phone settings and ‘forget this device' , then go back to the DJI GO APP and try to reconnect.
2021-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules