Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Question For Anyone,

I recently bought the DJI FPV Remote Controller (RC) and it appears to be working fine in my flight SIM (LiftOff).   In the DJI FPV System video (on DJI's website) I know I have to activate the system.   I only have the DJI FPV Remote Controller (RC) at this time (nothing else!).  No DJI Air Unit or DJI Goggles at this time (will order later).

Question:  Shouldn't I see the Remote Controller when it's connected via the USB-C adapter to my computer?  I'm not seeing it...any thoughts?

My Operating System:  Windows 10 Home Edition
DJI Assistant 2 Version:  Windows V1.2.5 (Dated: 2019-03-27)
DJI FPV Remote Controller (Mode 2) - Bought directly from DJI Store earlier this month.

Screen Shot of what I'm seeing when my RC is connected to my computer:
Yes, I've rebooted after UNINSTALLING and REINSTALLING the DJI Assistant 2 APP.  Still not showing the RC when connected to my PC.  And for some strange reason it shows up in my DEVICES (Under Windows Settings) as 'Pigeon'...very strange.

ScreenShot

ScreenShot
2.jpg
2019-10-22
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Figured it out......In case anyone else runs into this thought I would post what the issue was.  In short, I had previous version of DJI Assistant 2 running on my PC as I own other DJI Products (SPARK, Mavic Air, etc.).  For DJI Assistant 2 to recognize the FPV REMOTE CONTROLLER (RC) you need to make sure your running the "DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series) V2.0.0"

Screen shots included.  There was also a firmware update for the DJI Remote Controller as well.  
      - RC - V01.00.0000 (current)  |  Date:  2019-07-229

2019-10-22
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Screen shot of the most recent firmware update as well for the Remote Controller.

2019-10-22
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

All,

Since I had an issue with this I thought I would put together a quick video on the problem and FIX in case anyone else runs into this issue.  I figure if I ran into this others may as well.  
Feel free to share....  

2019-10-23
Use props
MagnusFPV
lvl.2
Czechia

is it normal that i have Throttle Stick Centered Automatically ? i have remote controller (mode 2) thanks
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules