Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 210 v2 RTK w D-RTK 2 - Not used RTK fusion data Error
7977 17 2019-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BwvCu8ID2f4t
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5348 ft
United States

We have been using the 210 v2 with D-RTK 2 for a few weeks now, but for the first time today we encountered the error "Not used RTK fusion data", that was the entire error given and we were totally unable to use RTK to fly the drone (only way to fly was to turn off RTK in Pilot settings). Please see the pics attached from Pilot
In all the RTK settings in Pilot it said Station Status: Connected, all signs pointed to plenty of satellite connections and no other errors, but when trying to fly a mission in the pre-flight checklist it would then say RTK Status: Abnormal. Unable to take off. We also hooked up an iPad to the cendence to run GS Pro and was also getting errors, but this error kept saying format SD card (which we did many times) then said RTK status good, plenty of reception, etc but RTK Fixed - aircraft unable to use RTK.

The base station showed bright green as connected to drone, the link status was at 50-75% average, the apps said yes RTK connected, but then kept throwing out those errors.

Troublshooting:
1. Udpated RTK Station firmware (when we got to site it had an update)
2. Ensure UAV had latest firmware
3. Rolled back the RTK station firmware to previous release
4. Rolled back the UAV firmware to latest release
6. Re-linked base station to drone
7. Every iteration of restarts imaginable, batteries, etc

I can find next to nothing searching for that error online. Of course this happens when just this morning I promise how good of data I can collect with it then spent 6 hours in field only to walk away empty handed. We've used this for multiple flights and have never seen this

HELP!

Pilot - Not used RTK fusion data.jpg
Pilot - D-RTK Station Status (1).png
Pilot - D-RTK Station Status (2).png
Pilot - Pre-Flight Errors.png
2019-10-22
Use props
patiam
Captain
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow never seen that one myself either (on the P4PRTK- our M210 V2 is non-RTK). Thanks for reporting- hope you get it figured out!
2019-10-23
Use props
AerobotROI
lvl.1

Italy

Happened to us as well. Not always, though. M210 RTK V2
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_KiyWFrH6Mi5D

United States

We encountered this error yesterday.  Tried moving the RTK base station to different locations but eventually had to disable RTK mode to complete mission.
2019-10-26
Use props
Drone GVA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 598323 ft
Switzerland

I had exactly the same problem yesterday, and i never found how to fly in RTK Mode...

Maybe it was with the last updates of the M210 V2 RTK or the update of the D-RTK 2 station?

Does someone found the solution to fix that?
2019-10-27
Use props
KWestendorf
lvl.1
United States

Drone GVA Posted at 10-27 07:31
I had exactly the same problem yesterday, and i never found how to fly in RTK Mode...

Maybe it was with the last updates of the M210 V2 RTK or the update of the D-RTK 2 station?

I tried both with the latest updates but also rolling it back an update (on both the drone and the base station) to the previous firmware version which we had used and not seen this problem, but it kept hitting the same error. I also tried again last Wednesday (the day after I posted this) in a different area that we have previously had success with this drone/base but still was getting this same error. I submitted this to support last week but have yet to hear back from them other than to say they received it and will put it in someone from Enterprises hands.

If i hear back from the support case I will update everyone here
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_jB4hjwRUmRam
lvl.3

Mexico

We spent a whole day trying to make it work, we had plenty of satellites visible, moved it to different places, eventually it worked when we were just giving up. We figured out how tho, as we were giving up, we just launched the drone (manually) to take a few pics with what was left of the battery. Try the following:

Turn on the RTK Base
Turn on the drone, connect to RTK via the app menu.
Turn it on and off again until you see -Ready to go GPS-  while the RTK slider is ON
(At this point... if you fly it should fly on RTK but not use RTK data)
Now, this is the key: Do the manual takeoff gesture (Both sticks down and inside) and you will immediately see the status back to normal "using RTK data".
Shut down the propellers (Left stick down, until it does)
There you go! Now you can launch your flight plans with RTK on until you replace your drone batteries!

DJI Get your ... together, I'm thinking this has to be a hardware problem because it only happens on a few of their drones.
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_KiyWFrH6Mi5D

United States

djiuser_jB4hjwRUmRam Posted at 10-28 17:57
We spent a whole day trying to make it work, we had plenty of satellites visible, moved it to different places, eventually it worked when we were just giving up. We figured out how tho, as we were giving up, we just launched the drone (manually) to take a few pics with what was left of the battery. Try the following:

Turn on the RTK Base
Thanks, this is helpful.  Hopefully there is a permanent fix soon.
2019-10-29
Use props
Euis
lvl.3
Australia

We have two M210 V2RTK's and both give this behaviour. We have just been switching RTK off which means it won't navigate in RTK mode, but still stored RTK positions in the camera (and in the rinex file)

Problem then is that there is no QA - nothing to show whether your rtk link is still working.

We'll try the workaround, thank you !
2019-11-6
Use props
Manes F
lvl.3
Spain

djiuser_jB4hjwRUmRam Posted at 10-28 17:57

Turn on the RTK Base

I had the same problem this morning. I solved it, as it usually happens with DJI, using what we call the X-FILEs method.
First I turned the M210 off. Then I turned it on again. I updated my home point and once more I checked the perfect status of RTK. I decided to fly around 400 m far and then I requested a RTH. This way I checked RTK was going perfect since it landed in the lines I have painted on a EPS piece (I know, I know, it is absolutely irrational 8-)).

After landing, I opened the mission section in DJI-PILOT and voilá, everything worked perfect. No more fusion errors.

To be honest, I have the whole set of disasters and I am absolutely fed up.

One of the Z30 cameras does not correctly perfom initial calibration. It is.... let's say Lazy. Maybe 10 minutes after starting the M210 turns around itself and finally works.

I have 2 Cristalsky that I have to use with a really expensive pen for Ipad because of the terrible lack of sensitivity of the touchscreen and the lack of computing capability of the dammed monitors. My Galaxy Tab 5 runs faster mission drawing than Cristalsky monitors.

With SRE active, I NEED IT, batteries barely reach 2 hours and I have even had a hung up in the camera operator monitor. By the way, the monitor seemed a toaster.

XT2 have fisheye effect.

My god!!!, how can it happen with a 25mm lens and 8 mm 55º FOV  in visible? It is perfect for our algorithm to automatically georreferencing faults in solar panels.

We have a work in Morroco. Perfect: cold weather, no need of SRE and maybe the RTK does not fuse with whatever it has to fuse.  

I think we all need to say a prayer before flying any DJI product. The more expensive the worst.
Good Luck from the north of Spain!
Manés

P.S I have to do many more tests. I will keep you updated

2019-12-26
Use props
DJI4Survey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Hey guys,

Had the same issue with our brand new M210 RTK.

The work around suggested works (Thanks, saved me ages of troubleshooting):

Fire everything up.
Enter and set base coords.
Restart Aircraft.
RTK Fixed, but yellow (GS Pro), "Ready to Go" only in DJI Pilot.
Attempt to load mission fails - RTK = Abnormal.
Cancel mission upload.
Start Motors manually.
Stop Motors.
RTK Fixed (Green) in GS Pro.  RTK in status bar DJI Pilot.
Send Mission again, no issues.

Only takes a few seconds to be honest, but agree should not need to be done.  All firmware is updated to latest.  

Also, having mixed results with the X7, 24mm lens.  

For vertical mapping in GS Pro, the images captured by the X7 generate a much improved model over the P4RTK.  However, our vertical mapping workflow has us stop at each waypoint, which allows enough time for the X7 to trigger between waypoints.

Horizontal mapping looks to be a bust for the X7, with the 24mm lens.  Same experiences as those on here

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D675%26typeid%3D675

You either have to fly too slow at maximum allowed altitude (400ft in Australia), which reduces your capture area and also results in a significantly greater number of images (longer processing time) when compared to the P4RTK.

Or you can get regulatory approval to fly higher (560ft), which is not easy to get and is not a long term solution, and capture images with the same GSD as the Phantom 4 RTK @ 330ft.  You can also fly faster, and it results in less images (faster processing).  

DJI please give us M210 owners a faster trigger/write speed for the X7 and a 16mm or less lens that is compatible with RTK capture
2020-1-22
Use props
KWestendorf
lvl.1
United States

Manes F Posted at 2019-12-26 13:50
I had the same problem this morning. I solved it, as it usually happens with DJI, using what we call the X-FILEs method.
First I turned the M210 off. Then I turned it on again. I updated my home point and once more I checked the perfect status of RTK. I decided to fly around 400 m far and then I requested a RTH. This way I checked RTK was going perfect since it landed in the lines I have painted on a EPS piece (I know, I know, it is absolutely irrational 8-)).

Thanks for this workaround, I checked again today for updates and latest available firmware for the m210 v2 still shows from last September - what is the holdup from them??
2020-4-1
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078245 ft
Turkey

I am using MATRICE 210 V2 DRTK-2. Does anyone know about the subject written in the green ring? Help Please
2020-5-12
Use props
KWestendorf
lvl.1
United States

fans98622823 Posted at 5-12 15:01
[view_image]

I am using MATRICE 210 V2 DRTK-2. Does anyone know about the subject written in the green ring? Help Please

This is the same issue we are all discussing above. There is a manual solution of manually powering on then off the propellers and then it works. Here it is again from a user above:

-Turn on the RTK Base
-Turn on the drone, connect to RTK via the app menu.
-Turn it on and off again until you see -Ready to go GPS-  while the RTK slider is ON
-(At this point... if you fly it should fly on RTK but not use RTK data)
-Now, this is the key: Do the manual takeoff gesture (Both sticks down and inside) and you will immediately see the status back to normal "using RTK data".
-Shut down the propellers (Left stick down, until it does)
2020-5-13
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.3
Turkey

KWestendorf Posted at 5-13 05:37
This is the same issue we are all discussing above. There is a manual solution of manually powering on then off the propellers and then it works. Here it is again from a user above:

-Turn on the RTK Base

Thank you.. I will try it and share the result of your suggestion.
2020-5-14
Use props
FarmerMac
First Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

fans98622823 Posted at 5-12 15:01
[view_image]

As soon as you start fly, it will start using RTK data. Mine does at least.
2020-5-15
Use props
fans98622823
lvl.3
Turkey

KWestendorf Posted at 5-13 05:37
This is the same issue we are all discussing above. There is a manual solution of manually powering on then off the propellers and then it works. Here it is again from a user above:

-Turn on the RTK Base

İt doesn't work
2020-6-12
Use props
DronePilot_08
lvl.1

Germany

"https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=200494&pid=2154555"

Did anyone find a solution?
The procedure with the manuall solution of manually powering on and off the propellers doesn´t work for me, too.
2021-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules