1828 5 2019-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I sent this email with no real answer. Can someone follow up ASAP?

Hello DJI,

Today, I went to fly my Mavic 2 Pro. I removed the battery from the charger, installed it on the aircraft and turned it on. I noticed the battery was only displaying a charge of 3 out of 4 lights. This troubled me, as the battery had remained on the charger for several days now. I was expecting a full battery. When I returned to the charging station, I noticed the other 3 batteries were also displaying a charge of 3 out of 4 lights. My questions are:

1. Why is this happening? I’ve owned these for months now and its never happened.
2. How can I remedy so that I always have 100% charge on my batteries
3. Are these batteries good to use?

I appreciate your attention to get me the correct answer as promptly as possible.

Sincerely,
Carlos
2019-10-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Carlos, upon checking the email, your concern has been escalated to our engineers for further verification, for better assistance, may we have a short video of the charging process?
2019-10-22
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mindy,

Is YouTube sensored for you?
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SupCarlos Posted at 10-23 12:15
Mindy,

Is YouTube sensored for you?

Hi Carlos, please reply to my post directly so that we are able to follow up in a timely manner.
I see our support team has replied to your email, by default the battery will automatically discharge when it is idle for more than 10 days, please don't put the battery on the charger for a very long time. And always fully charge the battery before the flight.
DJI Stephen has also explained clearly here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-200660-1-1.html
Please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-10-28
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I appreciate the follow up Mindy. I was able to chat with Sherrie who helped me out tremendously.
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SupCarlos Posted at 10-28 05:08
I appreciate the follow up Mindy. I was able to chat with Sherrie who helped me out tremendously.

Glad to hear that, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns.
2019-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules