Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Display mirroring
4585 7 2014-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m.barilli
lvl.1

Italy

Hi All
I am using vision plus to take picture and videos of houses and building sites. I would simply mirror my iPhone 5s display - on The rc- to my iPad Air in my client Hands so he can see what i see.
No streaming to The other site of The planet , just a pair of meters from me... Any suggestions?
Thanks for your help
Matteo

2014-11-15
Use props
whyley27
lvl.1

United Kingdom

have you tried streaming the video before to the ipad from the 5s?

i dont know how you are streaming the video to the ipad is it by bluetooth or wifi..??
if its wifi it may not work... see below

my friend and i , both have vision +, tried this out with our phones, if one person was connected to the wifi via the dji app, and the other person switced there app on and joined the open network, he could not get a picture. if i turned my app off in the phone it would switch the picture to his phone, but he could not control the camera. i switch mine back on and i could not get a picture, but could control the camera. It wasn't untill he closed out his app that the picture came back to my phone.

in conclusion, im guessing the dji app will not stream to another phone,only the phone you have connected by the dji app, you might have to just show him the video afterwards.
2014-11-15
Use props
m.barilli
lvl.1

Italy

whyley27@sky.co Posted at 2014-11-16 05:28
have you tried streaming the video before to the ipad from the 5s?

i dont know how you are streamin ...

Hi whyley
Thanks for your reply.
I could not stream anything from the iPhone to iPad and this is the problem.
I have tried the two devices on the same wifi network - the one created from the v+ - and i got the same result as yours.
I am actually looking for a way to mirror the iPhone display -while I am driving - to the iPad so the client can tell me what he wants to see or to photograph.. Don t need to control the camera from the iPad only to let him see what I see.
I wonder if I can get this done inside the dji vision app or may be using some airport connection.. Or third party mirroring app.
It shouldn't be a big deal, I mean aren't the iOS devices not supposed to interact one each other??
2014-11-16
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

m.barilli@tisca Posted at 2014-11-17 07:26
Hi whyley
Thanks for your reply.
I could not stream anything from the iPhone to iPad and this is t ...

It seems the phantom network will only let 1 device be connected at a time.  I also tried to connect a tablet and an iphone to it, and got the same results.  The first device connected had dominance and nothing else could connect.
2014-11-16
Use props
DJI-祥天空
lvl.1

China

Dear Sir,
Our DJI App of vision plus can only let one mobile device connect with our range extender due to communicate with our camera, so if you want to share pics with your friends, you need to sychronize the pic from your SD card to mobile device, then disconnect with the range extender (otherwise you mobile flow is available),connect with the internet through the wifi, then you can share the pics with your friends
BTW, we are not clear how you exactly plan to mirror you photo from 5s to your pad?
Best Regards
DJI Innovations
2014-11-17
Use props
m.barilli
lvl.1

Italy

Dear Sir,
let me explain better. I am using the plus also for work, i do take picture or movie of sites or buildings.
In this case I often drive the vision plus while standing beside to my client who wants to see what I see on my iphone basically for 2 reasons:
1 curiosity
2 to tell me what he wants me to photograph for him, say a side of a building or a different tilt or highness or angulation in the picture.

Now, unfortunately my iphone 5s display is not that big or at least it is just big enough to let me fly the v+, but when it comes that I have to share the display with the client I found it definitely too small.

I do have also an ipad air always with me.
What I would like to do is to show on the ipad what I see on the Iphone display (like mirroring or duplicate the display content), not to share pictures or movies but it should show exactly and on the same time what I can see on the iphone connected to the rc.

And of course not to share any control, the ipad in the hand of my client should help him to see what I see and so he could tell me what kind of picture (angulation, highness, tilt) to take for him of the subject.

I understand that DJI vision app at the moment can run on 2 different devices at the same time and the same wifi network, however while the first device get the camera streaming and all the control stuff, the second dont get nothing - just an empty frame.
Well, it would be a nice improvement in the next app upgrade  (and I would really appreciate this) to give the second device (say a tablet for example) the opportunity to just watch  (no control!) and enjoy  the flight getting the camera video stream from the v-plus as well.

I hope it is not sci-fi what I am asking.

Thanks a lot for any of your suggestion or comments, I think you of DJI are doing a great job.
2014-11-18
Use props
TaylorAnthony
New

India

Try this step and Turn on Screen Mirroring in iOS 11 : https://www.howtoisolve.com/turn ... g-ios-11-iphone-tv/
2017-9-29
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

DJI-祥天空 Posted at 2014-11-17 01:04
Dear Sir,
Our DJI App of vision plus can only let one mobile device connect with our range extender due to communicate with our camera, so if you want to share pics with your friends, you need to sychronize the pic from your SD card to mobile device, then disconnect with the range extender (otherwise you mobile flow is available),connect with the internet through the wifi, then you can share the pics with your friends
BTW, we are not clear how you exactly plan to mirror you photo from 5s to your pad?

You must be a dji engineer,correct?
2017-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules