1234Next >
20027 143 2019-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

Hello!!

I owned an Osmo Mobile 2, which worked very well with my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.
The DJI Go application worked well, although with the limitations that we android owners suffered against those of IOS.

Anyway, I was happy with the gimbal.

Thinking that the new version 3 would improve my experience, I acquired it.

I am very disappointed with the Osmo 3 and its application DJI Mimo, to my mind we have gone to worse.
The gimbal is not able to keep the bluetooth connection constant. It disconnects constantly and randomly when I'm recording some normal video, with the timelapse and hyperlapse too.
It is impossible to do anything moderately decent, being subject to random restarts in the middle of a recording.
I have to say that in the specifications of the App DJI Mimo, it says it is compatible with my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s.

Unfortunately I have decided to replace my unit, in case it is defective.

If the problem persists in the replacement unit, I assume that the Osmo 3 has lost compatibility with my Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s. with respect to Osmo 2.
A pity this step back...

I would appreciate some kind of answer to my questions

Thank you, greetings and forgive my english.
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi all, DJI has identified a recent issue affecting some customers using the Mimo App for Osmo Mobile 3 on several Android systems.
DJI is currently finalizing an update to the Mimo app which will resolve this issue. Periodically, devices and software require automatic updates. A recent automatic update to a security feature has affected the operation of the Mimo app for some customers using Android. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and in the meantime, please use the native camera app or another 3rd party app.
Thank you for your continued support.
2019-11-7
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

Hey DJI, no answer around here?
2019-10-23
Use props
Leafedge
New
Flight distance : 146283 ft
Finland

I have the exact same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S9+. The app suddenly restarts after recording a video for a while and the footage shot before the restart is lost. You can succesfully save videos if you manage to stop the recording before the app restarts, but that's not really a proper solution.

Here's how I manage to replicate the issue:

Prequisites: DJI Mimo app installed, gimbal paired through the app

1. Go to Apps -> DJI Mimo
2. Clear data
3. Force stop
4. Uninstall app
5. Open file explorer
6. Remove folder 302Gimbal
7. Remove folder DCIM/DJI MIMO
8. Remove folder data/user/0/dji.mimo
9. Remove folder DJI/dji.mimo
10. Unpair the gimbal from Bluetooth devices
11. Restart the phone
12. Install DJI Mimo from Play Store
13. While waiting for the app to install, turn on the gimbal and reset Bluetooth settings with the trigger + M button + record button combo
14. Turn off the gimbal
15. Make sure location tracking and bluetooth are turned ON
16. Open DJI Mimo
17. Allow file permission
18. Don't participate in improvement program
19. Allow location permission
20. Go through the "tutorial"
21. Turn the gimbal on
22. Hit "Connect" after the gimbal is detected
23. Accept bluetooth pairing request
24. Wait for the camera to open
25. Allow video and audio permissions
26. Go through the tutorial and use default settings
27. Take 10, 20 and 30 second videos, one each
28. Confirm the three videos are visible in the editor
29. Start recording a video
30. After 10-11 minutes the app will suddenly restart
31. The gimbal is detected and the camera is opened
32. Footage fimed before the restart is lost, and not found in either the editor or the Gallery app

I did these steps with the phone battery hanging around 30-40%, and the gimbal battery level at 20-40%. I'll have to check if charging the phone and the gimbal to 100% will make any difference.

I also tried doing the same steps but after taking the short videos and confirming they are visible in the editor, I switched battery optimization off for the app. This resulted in the app restarting after filming for about 4:20. Again, the footage was lost.

Timelapses do seem to get saved to the memory of the device even if the app restarts. However, after the app restarts, the gimbal is stuck in some sort of limbo. It no longer follows the movement of the gimbal if you turn or rotate it, and hitting the M button does not switch between portrait and landscape. However, hitting the M button three times does activate the sleep mode. After restarting the app and the gimbal the gimbal functions normally again.

Phone model: SM-G965F
Android version: 9
Gimbal firmware: 01.00.00.50
App version: 1.2.6
2019-10-23
Use props
Leafedge
New
Flight distance : 146283 ft
Finland

I took the exact same steps as in my previous post using my Alcatel Idol 4 (TCL 6055K), apart from unpairing the gimbal from BT devices as it wasn't shown as paired to begin with. The result was that I managed to take a timelapse over one minute long with the default 0.5 sec interval and a video 17 minutes long without the app restarting. I am rather disappointed, as the Idol 4 runs an ancient Android 6.0.1, but still managed to do much better when it comes to app stability than the otherwise vastly superior S9+. I think even the app warns about this when starting it for the first time, stating that you should run an Android version 7.0 or newer... But I'm not too sure, as this warning is in what seems to be Chinese

Thankfully the default S9+ camera app can take timelapses and record videos without crashing, not to mention record video at 60 FPS. You've got some ways to go, DJI
2019-10-23
Use props
djiuser_yjzHYKwdkIBP
lvl.1

India

Hi, I am having the same jssue. Trying everything but not able to fix it. DJI PLEASE PAY SOME ATTENTION!
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90
lvl.2

United States

Same. Since the update, I've got way more Bluetooth disconnects. That's really frustrating. And a lot of time is wasted.
2019-10-24
Use props
fansd541a8bf
New

United States

I too am having the same issue. I use a Pixel 2. Can't seem to do a timelapse without Bluetooth disconnecting.
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_yjzHYKwdkIBP
lvl.1

India

DJI can you fix this issue please at the earliest
2019-10-24
Use props
djiuser_yjzHYKwdkIBP
lvl.1

India

Leafedge Posted at 10-23 12:31
I have the exact same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S9+. The app suddenly restarts after recording a video for a while and the footage shot before the restart is lost. You can succesfully save videos if you manage to stop the recording before the app restarts, but that's not really a proper solution.

Did you try speaking with DJI! If Yes, how to fix this issue?
2019-10-25
Use props
djiuser_XIUAHnFPxNQD
New

United States

Same here on Bluetooth constantly disconnecting and reconnecting.

Mote Z3 (Verizon) - All stock, not rooted.
Mobile 3 less than a week old. Trued all the usual, clearing BT multiple times, etc.

Without a resolution it is not usable.

Please help and thanks in advance,
Dave
2019-10-25
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

It's exactly the same thing that happens to me, step by step.
Request a gimbal replacement and I have to confirm that the same thing happens to you.
I'm afraid it's a problem with the DJI Mimo app.
Also I have to say that in my mobile with android 10, the app does not work.
I had to reinstall android 9
2019-10-25
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

Please! someone from DJI, deign to give us an answer, because I see that we are several users with the same problem.

If not, unfortunately I will be forced to return this second unit and ask for a refund of my money.
The device is not usable this way.

Thank you and greetings!
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day nostromito. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the DJI MImo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. For reference I will post a link where in you can see all the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0927.pdf ). In addition I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you.
2019-10-25
Use props
djiuser_yjzHYKwdkIBP
lvl.1

India

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-25 10:38
Hello and good day nostromito. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the DJI MImo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. For reference I will post a link where in you can see all the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0927.pdf ). In addition I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you.

Hi, I am using a One Plus 7 Pro and it is compatible as per your list. But still facing the same Bluetooth Disconnections, I believe is its the DJI Mimo app which is not compatible with Android or Android 10. Request you to respond to ASAP. I have tried to talk to your tech support on chat and seems like they will never calll me till I send this product back and review it. My Osmo Mobile 3 is just 6 days old. Post Firmware update. These issues have popped up.
2019-10-25
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

Hello and good day nostromito. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the DJI MImo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. For reference I will post a link where in you can see all the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0927.pdf ). In addition I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your reply.
Effectively the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s, does not appear in the list of compatible mobiles (although incomprehensibly the mi mix 2 yes, being its hardware similar to the mi mix 2s ).
But I don't agree when it comes to DJI Mimo. On your own website, you decide that the app is compatible with My Mix 2s, with android 7.0 or higher.

Thank you and greetings!

Captura.JPG
2019-10-26
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

I also have to say that my previous Osmo Mobile 2, worked perfectly with my Mi Mix 2s and the DJI Go app.

I hope that soon these problems will be solved with bluetooth, which apparently have little to do with the compatibility of the devices, if not more a software problem of the app DJI Mimo or maybe firmware ...

Greetings!
2019-10-26
Use props
komni
lvl.2
Greece

Hello! It was worked fine for seven days and now I've randomly disconnections... Oh my!
2019-10-26
Use props
Richard Salzmann
lvl.1
United States

This is garbage - I'm beyond MAD.
I've just lost 15 minutes of rare footage because of these disconnections.
The app just lost connection with the Gimbal, and stopped recording the video WITHOUT SAVING IT !!!!

That's it, if you don't fix this, I'm selling it.
2019-10-26
Use props
Young Yu
New

United States

Same here DJI. What the heck.... worked fine for a week of use. Now app restarts randomly. Sometimes after few seconds, sometimes few minutes. Problems started October 20th.
2019-10-27
Use props
young501
lvl.1
United States

i am using galaxy s10+. had the osmo 3 for a week, fell in love. and suddenly screen turns blank and disconnects. I have spoken with someone in the face book live chat and provided with video of this phenomenon, and erased the mimo app 1.2.6 and re downloaded, the 1.2.5 app. still the same problem. I have tried multiple android phones, still same issue. only thing i have not tried is a apple ios phone. question is why would it work flawless for a week and then become trash after that? is there a hardware problem? does the gimbals get shorted after few hours of usage? returning this unit for a exchange is extremely inconvenient for me. for i am always traveling.  hope this is all a firmware and application issue you guys fix soon. 8 of 10 local users are all suffering from same issue. the other 2 are ios users that are not having issues. this is my first DJI unit and it is major disappointment. I have cancelled order for 2 DJI mavic pro 2s. If a company releases something that is not truly tested, the is no reason in investing just on hopes and dreams.
2019-10-27
Use props
young501
lvl.1
United States

i am using galaxy s10+. had the osmo 3 for a week, fell in love. and suddenly screen turns blank and disconnects. I have spoken with someone in the face book live chat and provided with video of this phenomenon, he was clueless and acted suprised and provided me with older version of the app. erased the mimo app 1.2.6 and re downloaded, the 1.2.5 app. still the same problem. I have tried multiple android phones, still same issue. only thing i have not tried is a apple ios phone. question is why would it work flawless for a week and then become trash after that? is there a hardware problem? does the gimbals get shorted after few hours of usage? returning this unit for a exchange is extremely inconvenient for me. for i am always traveling.  hope this is all a firmware and application issue you guys fix soon. 8 of 10 local users are all suffering from same issue. the other 2 are ios users that are not having issues. this is my first DJI unit and it is major disappointment. I have cancelled order for 2 DJI mavic pro 2s. If a company releases something that is not truly tested, the is no reason in investing just on hopes and dreams.
2019-10-27
Use props
young501
lvl.1
United States

komni Posted at 10-26 06:38
Hello! It was worked fine for seven days and now I've randomly disconnections... Oh my!

Same here. 7 days.....
2019-10-28
Use props
fans387e48fa
lvl.2
Greece

young501 Posted at 10-28 00:11
Same here. 7 days.....

Strange! like something triggered after a week... I hope they'll fix it soon
2019-10-28
Use props
young501
lvl.1
United States

fans387e48fa Posted at 10-28 00:51
Strange! like something triggered after a week... I hope they'll fix it soon

Its nonsense. They cover ios users before android... android is the most used platform in the world.
2019-10-28
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

What I find, shameful and a total lack of support for users, is the null attention.
After almost a week of the publication of the thread, and numerous post saying the same problems, we have had nothing but a conventional response that solves nothing.

We want and want a clear and concise answer, if they are problems of software / firmware that can be solved or on the contrary is a hardware problem of the device, so the solution is more complicated (Only solving with the return of the device).

Fortunately I bought my Osmo 3 through Amazon and the return and refund of my money is easy and safe.
I will wait a week or two at the most to see if they fix the problem, otherwise I will return the Osmo 3.

Thank you and greetings!
2019-10-29
Use props
komni
lvl.2
Greece

nostromito Posted at 10-29 01:52
What I find, shameful and a total lack of support for users, is the null attention.
After almost a week of the publication of the thread, and numerous post saying the same problems, we have had nothing but a conventional response that solves nothing.

I believe that it's a hardware problem... it's getting worse everyday. Maybe a bad bunch, i don't know what to say... I can't imagine a problem like that triggered after 7 days of usage by software... i cant use it anymore! The connection is dropped like hell now
2019-10-29
Use props
Elixir-Hunter
New
Slovakia

My OSMO 3 is about 2 weeks old and I was really enjoyed using my first DJI product and raving about it to friends and family. However, the unit is failing on timelapse exactly as described by Leafedge:

Timelapses do seem to get saved to the memory of the device even if the app restarts. However, after the app restarts, the gimbal is stuck in some sort of limbo. It no longer follows the movement of the gimbal if you turn or rotate it, and hitting the M button does not switch between portrait and landscape. However, hitting the M button three times does activate the sleep mode. After restarting the app and the gimbal the gimbal functions normally again.

After just a couple of minutes the filming just stops and then I have the same malfunctions as Leafedge states.

I had taken timelapses during the first week without problem and the other functions still seem to be working. In my case I am not sure whether the app is restarting or it is just clicking out of the timelapse. I think the x-axis motor seems warm for such a small amount of time in use and it is this axis which does not work afterwards until a restart. However, as Leafedge states the M button 3 times still puts it into sleep and rotates so this seems to indicate a software issue rather than hardware?

Timelapses with paths were one of the main reasons for buying this unit and I bought it specifically for my travels to Slovakia this week. I have not been able to shoot the footage I had planned which is a great disspointment.

The OSMO 3  will have to be returned and a more reliable unit from a different company purchased if this turns out to be a hardware rather than software issue.

If it is a software issue then I hope DJI are capable of recognising this problem and fixing it ASAP.

Thanks
2019-10-30
Use props
Shekarforoush
New

Canada

Just un-boxed my new OSMO Mobile 3 and connected with the Galaxy S9. Constant Bluetooth disconnects!
This unit is going starlight back to the store for a full refund.
The disconnects are so frequent the app becomes unusable.
2019-10-30
Use props
djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90
lvl.2

United States

Why is noone from DJI jumping on this thread? You guys normally respond in a heartbeat to every single thread saying that you "will communicate with the devs to implement features etc". But this is not a feature, this is the core of the gimbal. If there's no bluetooth, the Osmo is just a very short selfie stick.
2019-10-30
Use props
ans0600
lvl.1
Australia

I am having the same issue. Purchased several hours ago. App keep crashing and restarts it self while I am signing up and paring. I am using Xiaomi Mi8 with android 9 and latest 1.2.6 version DJI MIMO app. Tried another Xiaomi Mix 2s phone and got same issue. Random crash even trying to access tech support (not even connect to Osmo Mobile 3)

Just chat to support and they say exactly the same thing about "talking to devs".
2019-10-30
Use props
nostromito
lvl.2
Spain

djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90 Posted at 10-30 12:01
Why is noone from DJI jumping on this thread? You guys normally respond in a heartbeat to every single thread saying that you "will communicate with the devs to implement features etc". But this is not a feature, this is the core of the gimbal. If there's no bluetooth, the Osmo is just a very short selfie stick.

It's the same question I ask myself, since the creation of the thread.

Just a generic answer, that doesn't solve anything. It is clear that the problem is there and is not a question of compatibility of the phones, since it also occurs with mobile phones in the compatibility list.

I have given a couple of weeks to get a satisfactory answer, if the problem is going to be solved, before returning my Osmo 3.

DJI, there is only one week left...

Greetings!
2019-10-31
Use props
plaffan
New
Ireland

This happened to me last week. Using Galaxy S8 and it frustratingly disconnects in the middle of recording and the moment you're trying to capture is lost!!!! What a pain !!!!
I would not recommend anyone purchase this OSMO Mobile 3 unless this is fixed.  Basically, its only useful to me now as a paperweight. I got on to DJI support and they keep on pushing it down the line, ''oh we need more info,...oh please send screenshots,....oh please send more descriptions of the issue,....  I have sent them all this and still no clear resolution back.     DJI Support needs to act on this MAJOR issue across what seems to be all Android users. They need to mark this issue as a high priority so the customers can use the item they paid for without fear of a disconnect with the app.  I was enjoying this product so much I was considering paying out big money for one of their drones. Now....Not a chance I will be spending any money until I feel confident that they addressing such MAJOR issues such as this in a timely manner.
Their lack of any kind of response to this issue to their customers is a total lack of respect. Even if they don't know what the issue is, they should at least hold their hands up and admit it, and let the customers know they are at least working on it.
I nearly wonder did Apple have any part in the cause of this suddenly not working for Android users from last week???(brown envelope ?)
To finish, Until this is fixed, I recommend all Android users with this issue should post to all platforms, YouTube comments, Facebook,snap chat....ect, telling people NOT to buy this OSMO Mobile 3. Maybe if sales start to drop for DJI they might do something about this!!!!
2019-10-31
Use props
fansbe50928c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Same issue as me. S9 and S9+ - I even tried downgrading the app using an older APK.
It weems to happen after firmware  v01.00.00.50 upgrade
2019-10-31
Use props
fansbe50928c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Young Yu Posted at 10-27 04:15
Same here DJI. What the heck.... worked fine for a week of use. Now app restarts randomly. Sometimes after few seconds, sometimes few minutes. Problems started October 20th.

Its the Firmware upgrade that seems to be causing it. mine was fine until the update  v01.00.00.50
2019-10-31
Use props
komni
lvl.2
Greece

fansbe50928c Posted at 10-31 09:20
Its the Firmware upgrade that seems to be causing it. mine was fine until the update  v01.00.00.50

I'm not sure about the firmware because when i activated for the first time i also installed the firmware and it worked fine for 7 days... Then on the 8th day started to disconnect again and again
2019-10-31
Use props
djiuser_ddWUUu1MmR90
lvl.2

United States

It definitely is their latest firmware. Noone (me included) was complaining about this before. I would rather have a rollback rather a new version, at least so we can stick with something reliable.
2019-10-31
Use props
Cruiseman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Just installed firmware update today and record button on Mobile 3 no longer works when in video mode. Also, app loses connection after a couple of minutes and interrupts records. Everything was working fine before the firmware update. Makes the unit unusable and basically, worthless. I bought for my business to use on an upcoming video shoot.
2019-10-31
Use props
Cruiseman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Hello and good day nostromito. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the DJI MImo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. For reference I will post a link where in you can see all the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0927.pdf ). In addition I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you.

It is doing the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy S10E
2019-10-31
Use props
fans40c3d707
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1607267 ft
Spain

Hello and good day nostromito. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Have you tried using a different mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. There is a  possibility that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s will be able to work with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the DJI MImo application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. For reference I will post a link where in you can see all the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0927.pdf ). In addition I will cascade this thread to the designated DJI department. Thank you.

No iPhone 11 on the list ?

2019-10-31
Use props
fansec5a7ffd
lvl.1
Australia

I am using MI8 and app keep crashing. I feel it is not related to Bluetooth as the app crashes even just browsing other content. I did some testing by disable wifi and mobile data. The app will still crash in around 1-2 minutes, but stays more stable after it auto restarts.

Suggestions to DJI: user video should be preserved with bigger efforts in the event of crashing. You could try write file more frequently to the phone storage so at least part of the video will be preserved. Lost entire video when app crash is a lazy and irresponsible solution.
2019-10-31
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules