Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Nikon D750 + Ronin S?
5271 12 2019-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I just got myself a Nikon D750 (I know, I'm late to the party,  I wanted to upgrade from the D610 to get a bit better video, but the budget was limited).
Now I'm investigating a gimbal for the D750 and I have read about the limited 'compatibility' of the D750.
I know I should be able to use it like a gimbal, but how about the motion timelapse?
Plus, are there any D750 + Ronin S users that can share their thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I'm afraid that the motionlapse is not available when using incompatibility together with our Ronin-S. For your reference, you may check the link below for compatible cameras with our Ronin-S.  Thank you for your support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0926.pdf
2019-10-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 10-23 13:07
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I'm afraid that the motionlapse is not available when using incompatibility together with our Ronin-S. For your reference, you may check the link below for compatible cameras with our Ronin-S.  Thank you for your support.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin-S/20190926/Ronin_S_Camera_Compatibility_List_en_0926.pdf

Thanks Tony!
I have read that.
Any update on the development?
There is still a remark that DJI is working on that! (IR SHUTTER CONTROL)
2019-10-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, coming from a Nikon D610, the D750 delivers much better video quality.
It is really day and night difference
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 10-23 23:37
Thanks Tony!
I have read that.
Any update on the development?

Hi, thanks for the update. The said camera is still under developing progress to ensure the stability and performance with our Ronin-S. After the test with this particular camera, our compatibility list will be updated as well. We do appreciate your assimilation.
2019-10-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 10-27 14:09
Hi, thanks for the update. The said camera is still under developing progress to ensure the stability and performance with our Ronin-S. After the test with this particular camera, our compatibility list will be updated as well. We do appreciate your assimilation.

Hope they will include it soon
It should give me a good reason to spend some more on DJI
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Montfrooij Posted at 10-28 11:15
Hope they will include it soon
It should give me a good reason to spend some more on DJI

Hopefully, it would become official as soon as possible. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. We highly appreciate your continued support.
2019-10-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 10-30 13:26
Hopefully, it would become official as soon as possible. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. We highly appreciate your continued support.

Yeah, hope so!
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for the prompt reply. We do appreciate your understanding with regard to this matter. Cheers!
2019-11-5
Use props
djiuser_s8hy3rYSPhhg
New

United States

Any news on this? Is their a solution for the d750 yet?
2020-2-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_s8hy3rYSPhhg Posted at 2-7 20:26
Any news on this? Is their a solution for the d750 yet?

I don't think DJI will ever come up with an update.
Not so many Nikon D750 users that focus on video and even less that want this gimbal I guess.
They are more likely to focus on the newer camera systems (like the Z and other brands)
And I don't blame them. The D750 is rather old right now and Nikon moved on also with their interface.
So they would be developing for only a few users.  
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_wBWkUVfxM7UV
lvl.1

Portugal

Can someone please tell me how to connect the Ronin S with the Nikon D750, step by step, using the IR cable ...? Even if it´s only for taking pictures, as the compatibality chart says so , I would like to ... the Gimbal seems not to comunicate with the Gimbal at all .... You say that it´s compatible with this function ... or is it a lie ... ?
2021-6-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_wBWkUVfxM7UV Posted at 6-25 08:50
Can someone please tell me how to connect the Ronin S with the Nikon D750, step by step, using the IR cable ...? Even if it´s only for taking pictures, as the compatibality chart says so , I would like to ... the Gimbal seems not to comunicate with the Gimbal at all .... You say that it´s compatible with this function ... or is it a lie ... ?

It might be best to start a separate thread about this in the products section.
Make sure you explain what you have done already to try and get it working.
I don't have a Ronin S, so can't help you myself!
2021-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules