Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Remote controller - Right stick
587 2 2019-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InfinityAM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1834429 ft
United Kingdom

Bit of assistance please.

I have a P4 approx 2 years old.
Ive had no problems so far except recently my right stick (when pushing the drone forward and backwards) doesnt respond.
Ive calibrated the controller numerous times sometimes successfully sometimes not.

All other inputs work.
The stick is in Mode 2 (recommended).

Solutions please.
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to calibrate the IMU of your DJI Phantom 4 to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please send us a short video showing the problem for us to further analyze the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-23
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Infinity,

When you have calibrated the right stick, has the percentage of completion display gone from 0 to 100%?  My P4 has required five or ten seconds to budge from 0% and numerous efforts to calibrate from 0 to 100% but it eventually gets there.  It just takes patience in my case.

The completion display has to reach 100% for each stick direction and all along each track.  The numbers in the completion display have got to change with the progress of each stick along each directional track.  So, you will have to look and concentrate on each stick direction as you calibrate each stick and the wheel.  I have even found that jiggling it a little helps to get it moving and keep the numbers responding.  There are also various locations on the direction track that can be more responsive than others.  When that happens, you have to do another calibration and make sure that the full track is responding to stick input.

I have not gone so far as to use contact cleaner, but you might want to see how what I have noted works out first.  And then you might check with DJI to see if contact cleaner will be helpful under your specific circumstances.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules