Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Don't buy Osmo Pocket from AliExpress or other countries than yours
1186 4 2019-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sergeybelove
lvl.1
Russia

Hi there! Just want to share my experience that can be usefull for others.

I bought a new Osmo Pocket at  "DJI Grand Store" shop on AliExpress and everything was ok. But after 2-3 month I got an error exactly like this - https://forum.dji.com/thread-177450-1-1.html. I wrote to this seller  how I can send it back to China and get warranty and what do you think? He is just ignoring all the time

Screenshot 2019-10-24 at 01.32.51.png

Point 1: there is no way to get warranty from AliExpress and shop "DJI Grand Store"

Then I wrote to official DJI support. They confirmed that I have an official DJI device and it still under warranty. But this warranty works only in China

1) But they said that I CANNOT send it China from Russia since custom issues. I have to be in China and then receive it China's address. Bingo!
2) I can send it to Hong Kong since there is no custom's issues where I can get paid repair - wtf

Point 2: you cannot get a warranty and send it back to China from your country

In Moscow we have an authorized reseller and service from DJI. And service said that they don't do any service for Osmo Pocket since this is very complexive device and I have only two ways - buy tickets to China or send it to Hong Kong

Point 3: I spent $500 for device on warranty which cannot be repaired.

Don't repeat my mistakes and don't buy DJI devices on aliexpress / while tourism / airports (?) and so on
2019-10-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are so sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with the dealer, could you please PM us your email account from the dealer, the serial number of the drone and the order number if you have one, we will see and check what we can do for you, thank you.​
2019-10-23
Use props
sergeybelove
lvl.1
Russia

Thank you for response Diana! PM sent. But I don't think that you can help since I already done conversation with support (2372668 and 2374541).
2019-10-24
Use props
Curt1591
Captain
Thailand

Most internal hardware issues are sent to China, no matter where, or from whom, you buy DJI product.
2019-10-24
Use props
fans46857e65
lvl.1
Russia

true, but when you buy in your own country, the seller is responsible to send device to China. And since he imported it by himself through customs, there will be no problems with sending back
2019-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules