Newest Firmware Update - FAILED!!
957 3 2019-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

I do know that some members here have experienced perfomance issues after the last firmware update.  I attempted multiple times to update, though it failed every single time.  I was able to update my remote controller firmware though.  I had plans to fly my drone for production, but that didn't happen (thankfully?).  My 2 Pro powers on fine, I just haven't taken it up in air.  I hope that the failed update doesn't screw with my drones performance/functionality.

Anyone else have this issue?
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please verify if what specific error message did experience in the DJI Go 4 application? Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message? Also, may I please ask the firmware version of both aircraft and RC for us to further determine the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-24
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-24 08:20
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please verify if what specific error message did experience in the DJI Go 4 application? Can you please send us a screenshot showing the error message? Also, may I please ask the firmware version of both aircraft and RC for us to further determine the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I'm going to give it a run again.  If it does fail again, I will provide the error message.
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Neo Supreme Posted at 10-24 11:10
I'm going to give it a run again.  If it does fail again, I will provide the error message.

Hi, please keep us posted on the latest update on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you!
2019-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules