Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What can you use a Mavic 2 battery for?
651 3 2019-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

Obviously power a Mavic 2, but I don't have one.
I have been sent the wrong battery, so it is useless to me at the moment. I don't intend to buy a M2, either. (Battery still in packaging and sealed)
I can't send it back, no one will carry it. I could bring it to the UK at Christmas, but I doubt anyone will want to pay for it, plus delivery. I will be in Dorset at that time.
I see the charge voltage is a lot higher than a MP system, but with suitable wiring, my P3P will poke the correct juice into it.
I could of course strip it for the LiPo s but what can I power with them?
Any ideas what to do with it?
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation in regard to this Mavic 2 battery. We would recommend coordinating this matter to the re-seller in any case that this product was purchased in a different channel. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-24
Use props
AlansDronePics
Captain
Flight distance : 814751 ft
Guernsey

DJI Tony Posted at 10-24 08:06
Hi, we're sorry to know about the situation in regard to this Mavic 2 battery. We would recommend coordinating this matter to the re-seller in any case that this product was purchased in a different channel. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. Thank you for your support.

LiPo batteries that are not fitted into equipment are prohibited from transportation. I can transport them on a cargo vessel if it is amongst my own goods and in my car.
We cannot get batteries delivered here except lead acid for cars.
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlansDronePics Posted at 10-24 08:09
LiPo batteries that are not fitted into equipment are prohibited from transportation. I can transport them on a cargo vessel if it is amongst my own goods and in my car.
We cannot get batteries delivered here except lead acid for cars.

I'm sorry to know about the situation. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need for this kind of matter. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules