CYNOVA 3.5MM Live ISSUED you may not want to miss
714 10 2019-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

See What DJI has  to say, do my best to not CUSS promice (Promise)
2019-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing (and making)
2019-10-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for any unpleasant experience with Audio Adapter, it is recommended to contact bella@rcytf.com for the after-sales service, the manufacture will help you out.
2019-10-25
Use props
Mwest34
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3747 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-25 04:09
We apologize for any unpleasant experience with Audio Adapter, it is recommended to contact  for the after-sales service, the manufacture will help you out.

Dji Mindy – We bought this product from DJI not from the manufacture. What we would like is for DJI to handle this responsibly and do whatever they can to address customer wants and needs. There’s clearly an issue with the product in terms of sound quality and overall build quality. I’m hoping as a company you can come up with a fair way to resolve our concerns and deal with the manufacture on the back end instead of asking for us to do the leg work and reach out to the manufacture ourselves.

I would like to A. receive a full refund for this product or B. deep discounts for other products of our choice.
2019-10-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

@Mwest34, the reply from the Moderator   still waiting on a simple answer about re boot.  Lol
2019-10-25
Use props
TJay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 415830 ft
United States

I emailed  bella@rcytf.com over a week ago but have not gotten a reply. This adapter does not appear to be working for me.
2019-10-25
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Well  seems  they are  not real if no emails  were returned I say.
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mwest34 Posted at 10-25 05:34
Dji Mindy – We bought this product from DJI not from the manufacture. What we would like is for DJI to handle this responsibly and do whatever they can to address customer wants and needs. There’s clearly an issue with the product in terms of sound quality and overall build quality. I’m hoping as a company you can come up with a fair way to resolve our concerns and deal with the manufacture on the back end instead of asking for us to do the leg work and reach out to the manufacture ourselves.

I would like to A. receive a full refund for this product or B. deep discounts for other products of our choice.

We understand your frustration, and our engineers are also negotiating with the third-party manufacturer about the product and after-sales service, but at the moment, after-sales service can only be supported by the manufacturer, please send email to them firstly, and then keep us updated with your email account, we will inform them to handle it as soon as possible, thanks for your understanding.
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TJay Posted at 10-25 06:59
I emailed   over a week ago but have not gotten a reply. This adapter does not appear to be working for me.

Hi TJay, sorry to hear that, may I have the email account which you used to contact them?
2019-10-27
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-27 03:06
Hi TJay, sorry to hear that, may I have the email account which you used to contact them?

@DJIMindy  Big problem is right there, you let a 3rd party Dictate the product,  this can be different from other types of work, which I understand now.  You get what you paid for. 3rd party, no support,  Step up,  tell the 3rd party to answer ifno response is given in 24-48 hours you must take over,

People demand a refund  from DJI on your CYNOVA 3rd party adapter. People demand an answer why a defect is out there, and  recalled?  Just speaking out loud.  its two plus weeks I asked a very simple question and my email works. seems CYNOVA is 3rd partty and  DJI must be tagged to  it to see them they are not.
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fishycomics Posted at 10-27 03:42
@DJIMindy  Big problem is right there, you let a 3rd party Dictate the product,  this can be different from other types of work, which I understand now.  You get what you paid for. 3rd party, no support,  Step up,  tell the 3rd party to answer ifno response is given in 24-48 hours you must take over,

People demand a refund  from DJI on your CYNOVA 3rd party adapter. People demand an answer why a defect is out there, and  recalled?  Just speaking out loud.  its two plus weeks I asked a very simple question and my email works. seems CYNOVA is 3rd partty and  DJI must be tagged to  it to see them they are not.

We sincerely apologize for the current situation. We have also communicated with the manufacturer and it will be optimized no matter to the product quality or the customer service. If you have any problem with them, please keep us updated with your email account so that we can escalate to them for better follow-up.
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules