Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI or DJ-LIE...
7791 52 2019-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

"So Sorry, we are looking into it and our engineers are working on it".  You got to love that classic line!

2019-11-26
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

jazzyjeff Posted at 11-26 06:02
"So Sorry, we are looking into it and our engineers are working on it".  You got to love that classic line!
You know what I would love more... a update to the CS OS that doesn't block the installation of the generic DJI Go4 APK... and an upto date version of the software for my drones on my "professional" and "premium" monitor!
2019-11-26
Use props
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

Hello All,

Well , here's the fact guys. When you get the ""So Sorry, we are looking into it and our engineers are working on it", that's a bunch of bull. DJI Mindy or whoever else is monitoring, don't even bother to respond because there is nothing you can say. The bottom line is you guys are terrible as a company.

I am cross posting this to a couple of different posts as there are a number that deals with this issue. This is the communication I got with DJI support from a Support agent named Hermosa. As a disclaimer, this is what I received and have not changed one word of it. I give you my response also.

The only hope we have is if Litchi comes out with support for the Mavic Mnni. I suggested to DJI that they include the Mini in the existing DJI Go software and they did not even address that. Horrible customer support.

From DJI

Thanks for your patience.

Upon confirming with our superior engineers, the DJI FLY APP was developed based on the 64-bit platform.The minimum request of installation environment as belows:
1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
2. Available ROM is 2GB and above.
3. Supporting ArmV8 64-bit architectures.(64-bit processor).

Since our Crystalsky adopted 32-bit sensor, it' s not compatible with DJI FLY APP. Kindly suggest using another mobile device if you have.

Appreciate your understanding and support.

Best Regards
Hermosa

My response

Hermosa,

This is really unacceptable and DJI clearly did not think this out when they produced this DJI Fly software. Your answer is what we all knew so essentially you gave me no new information.
The question remains is why DJI would produce software that does not work on its own device? I paid a heck of a lot of money for the Crystal Sky and like I said I could have bought 4 Samsung tablets for the same price as i paid for your device.

DJI has a horrible reputation when it comes to customer support. I have been a loyal customer for 5 years now and I own 7 of your drones as previously stated.
Understand that every time I have to deal with you guys on the customer service level I cringe, it's a struggle at best.

You have basically threw your hands up and said "Oh well" My trust in your company is gone. I will share this communication with the forums and all my sources to warn other users. I realize I am just one person.
What's worse is that you just lost me a customer.

Thank you for getting back to me.
2019-11-27
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

jazzyjeff Posted at 11-27 08:06
Hello All,

Well , here's the fact guys. When you get the ""So Sorry, we are looking into it and our engineers are working on it", that's a bunch of bull. DJI Mindy or whoever else is monitoring, don't even bother to respond because there is nothing you can say. The bottom line is you guys are terrible as a company.

Lazy morons... screw Chinese products and their broken Engrish responses.
2019-11-28
Use props
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

Your right, Frustrated beyond belief!
2019-11-30
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Q: What's the difference between DJI support and a bucket of crap????

A: The Bucket.
2019-12-10
Use props
jazzyjeff
Second Officer
United States

Mairs, you are really being disrespectful to the Bucket!
In my 62 years I have never seen a customer support philosophy like this. Incredible!
2019-12-11
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

The fallout for DJIs negligence

Hey DJI, did you see this story??

https://dronedj.com/2020/01/29/dji-responds-to-drone-order-u-s-department-of-interior/

This, and more, is the sort of results you can expect in the future when you treat your customers with contempt and as expendable commodities or cash cow's... we faithfully pay for your (so called alleged) professional hardware like the CrystalSky and your too arrogant to give us uptodate software for it....

I for one support USA decision because lets face it, you're neglectful and you steal information via you DJI Go 4 app.... I look forward to the time when the likes of Skydio and Autel leaves the memory of DJI's LACK of customer support in the past where it belongs.

Very dissapointing DJI, very dissapoiting.....

2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mAIRs Posted at 2-12 16:27
Hey DJI, did you see this story??

https://dronedj.com/2020/01/29/dji-responds-to-drone-order-u-s-department-of-interior/

Hi mAIRs, the update of the CrystalSky may be slow but our engineers never give up and are doing their best to optimize it, it has just been updated on 2019.12.16, please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... tes_EN_20191216.pdf
As for we steal customers' information, this is absolutely impossible, we have made announcements several times, please refer to the statement below: https://www.dji.com/hk-en/newsro ... private-information
2020-2-14
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-14 00:13
Hi mAIRs, the update of the CrystalSky may be slow but our engineers never give up and are doing their best to optimize it, it has just been updated on 2019.12.16, please check more details here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/CrystalSky/20191213/CrystalSky_Release_Notes_EN_20191216.pdf
As for we steal customers' information, this is absolutely impossible, we have made announcements several times, please refer to the statement below: https://www.dji.com/hk-en/newsroom/news/dji-is-committed-to-protecting-its-customers-private-information

Mindy, That is not true, again... the version of DJI Go 4 "released" on the 16 December 2019 is version 4.3.16, which is the SAME version I have been using since April 2019.... so no update was made to DJI Go 4... the only update that did occur was DJI Pilot version 1.6.1 from version 1.6.0....

BUT AS I SAID DJI GO 4 was NOT UPDATED as 4.3.32 is the latest and CrystalSky is still STUCK on the (almost year old) 4.3.16...

2020-2-14
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Look at that, surprise surprise... more silence after being called out for writing more lies and deceptive information... pathetic...
Go on, blame it on corona... nice convenient excuse... useless
2020-3-11
Use props
Hugh Jaynus
First Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

"we will take this concern of yours as a suggestion and will forward this to our designated department"

designated department = trash bin

"Hey customer! Go pound sand!" -DJI
2020-3-11
Use props
mAIRs
First Officer
Australia

Hugh Jaynus Posted at 3-11 09:43
"we will take this concern of yours as a suggestion and will forward this to our designated department"

designated department = trash bin

Pretty much how it is... what do it expect from a country where poor quality products comes from?
I'll tell you what they excel at.. approved lies, disrespect to their (and used to be) customers and diseases, from the Black Plague to now this Corona strain... screw china and their garbage "services"...
Personally I'm avoiding Chinese products like the plague (no pun intended)... and will from now on.
2020-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules