Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connectivity Issues
589 0 2019-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moxie Aerials
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1006342 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Greetings Flyers,

I'm thinking it may be time to upgrade my rig to one of the newer Phantoms, I seem to be having a lot of connectivity issues with my Phantom 4.

Everything is good to go within approximately 50-100 meters, but as soon as I go beyond that, generally around 120M, I lose signal and RTH engages.

Thank the Lord for the amazing RTH capabilities of this model, in my last 4 flights I've been disconnected a dozen times and RTH has worked flawlessly.

Of course as soon as it's back within 50-100M I can reengage and keep flying but it's getting more frequent.

Is there any way we can test the range on these units, and also is there a way we can boost the range on these units without circumventing the manufacturer guidelines and product protections?

Also, in relation to my last flight, I'm seeing a rise in PV systems in urban centres (solar panel alernative energy systems) - I'm assuming they must put out some kind of signal interference but would anyone know if it's enough to be a factor?!

Your help as always is much appreciated!
2019-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules