Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P3P disconnect problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dmd56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1050 ft

United States

I have a P3P that reads on screen of a LG k30 disconnected using the DJI Go app. The remote did bind but I can't start the motors. The camera moves via stick control but no pic.
History the unit was a crash victim I repllaced the body main board and landing gear. When I first installed the board I had to bind the remote the lights went from yellow to green which is a good thing but it sttill says Disconnected. BTW the light next to the bind button stays red even after pushing the button for 2-3 seconds.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day dmd56. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Since there was a crash that happened before on the said drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . There might be an issue internally with the said drone that is why you are experiencing this issue. Thank you.
2019-10-26
Use props
dmd56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1050 ft

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-26 09:06
Hello and good day dmd56. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Pro. Since there was a crash that happened before on the said drone. I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . There might be an issue internally with the said drone that is why you are experiencing this issue. Thank you.

I agree first thing Monday I'm going to give them a call
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dmd56 Posted at 10-26 16:17
I agree first thing Monday I'm going to give them a call

Thank you dmd56. Please keep us posted and if you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules