No video on andriod app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigjonyz
New

China

I have the S1, and played around with it on my P30 phone, which is fine. But I got a new pad to control it, it is s genric cheap pad running android 8.1.0. I can connect to the robot and control it but there is no image, only a white and a balck triangle bisecting the screen. Has anyone encountered a similar problem before? Have you fixed it? How? Thanks everyone.

微信图片_20191026120659.jpg
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bigjonyz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you. I would recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for your DJI Robomaster S1 for compatibility and reliability purposes. These recommended mobile devices are tested to work properly with the DJI Robomaster S1. For reference I will be posting the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Robomaster S1. Thank you.

For : iOS Version v1.0.7
Requires iOS 10.0.2 or above.
iPhone Xs, iPad Air 2, iPhone Xs Max, iPad Air 1, iPhone X, iPhone SE, iPad mini 4, iPad Pro, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone 6 Plus

For : Android Version v1.0.6
Requires Android 5.0 or above.
Samsung Galaxy S7,Samsung Galaxy S8,Samsung Galaxy S9,Samsung Galaxy S10,Samsung Galaxy Note8,Samsung Galaxy Note9,Samsung Galaxy Tab S2,Huawei Nova3i,HUAWEI Honor 9,HUAWEI Mate9,HUAWEI Honor 10,HUAWEI Mate10,HUAWEI P10,HUAWEI P20 pro,HUAWEI P30 pro,Google Pixel2,Google Pixel3XL,OnePlus 6,OPPO Find X,OPPO R15,VIVO X21A,HTC 10,MI 8,MI Mix 2s,Mi Max 2
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules