1032 5 2019-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bikoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hello,  I’m using Sony A7III with Ronin-SC , I just noticed that at night time the long exposure and hyperlapse if the shutter below ¼ or 1second and above the photos is shaky and out of focus is it normal ? I’m talking about 1 to 8 second shutter speed max also I’m using Ronin App to create the hyperlapse and remote control or interval 2 sec for long exposure.
the Ronin-SC firmware is the latest one.
Thanks.              
2019-10-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi bikoo, when shooting at night, long interval could avoid the blurry photo. The disadvantage of setting the photo interval too short is that there may be not enough time to return to the steady state caused by the shutter trigger.
If the lens has IS (Image Stabilizer) function, it is recommended to turn it on.
2019-10-27
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hello Mindy, thank you for the reply
the camera and the lens has OSS (Sony) i'll try again with 5 sec interval and 2 sec shutter with manual focus
but as per the instructions from your YouTube channel they recommend to disable the OSS !!
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

bikoo Posted at 10-27 03:08
Hello Mindy, thank you for the reply
the camera and the lens has OSS (Sony) i'll try again with 5 sec interval and 2 sec shutter with manual focus
but as per the instructions from your YouTube channel they recommend to disable the OSS !!

It is recommended to turn it on in your situation. You can also turn off the shutter sound of your camera. Please keep us updated if there is any optimization.
2019-10-27
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Hello Mindy,

I tried manual focus with silent shutter but still some photos are blurry and out of focus! Interval 5 sec and shutter 2 sec
2019-10-27
Use props
bikoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

is any one here can help ?
2019-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now