Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Action Hyperlapse tinted in green
800 5 2019-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zeonnnlmao
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi all,

Love the new hyperlapse update but I have one small issue with mine. I don't know why but all my hyperlapse footage are tinted in green. The white balance is totally off when I didn't even touch the white balance. It's on d-cinelike, auto white balance.

Send help please.

Thanks!
2019-10-25
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

as something to try, I would set WHITE BALANCE to CUSTOM and try manually setting it to somewhere between 5000-6000  for an outdoor shot.

Is your normal video ok ?
2019-10-26
Use props
fanseaf601e8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 142828 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Had the same problem, I just did a factory reset and my problems with “green” hyperlapser was fixed
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day zeonnnlmao. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to reset the DJI Osmo Action to see if the issue will be fixed. To reset the DJI Osmo Action please select "Settings" and then select "Factory Reset"; then long press the Power button for more than 12s to reset. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to assist and help you further. Thank you.
2019-10-26
Use props
zeonnnlmao
lvl.1

Singapore

Thanks everyone i'll try and see how it goes!
2019-10-26
Use props
zeonnnlmao
lvl.1

Singapore

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the suggestion, I resetted my DJI Osmo Action and it worked! Thanks again!!!
2019-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules