Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Smart controller and DJI Flight Sim
6039 19 2019-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zap
lvl.3
Flight distance : 410942 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone know how to connect the Smart controller to dji flight sim?
2019-10-26
Use props
GoFly Drone
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

you have to run the extra program in the folder where you installed sim and it works great
2019-10-27
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the name of this extra program?
2019-10-27
Use props
SzczechzCzech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 708661 ft
Czechia

dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe - these are the drivers for the controller
2019-10-27
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Okay. USB drivers are installed. After connecting the USB cable to Smart Controller and powerful Windows 10 computer, the Flight SIm is started and I login, see 1st screenshot. Next, the installation location is changed and when click Install, the Error dialog box appears. Have tried Abort and Retry several times but the Flight Sim does not start. Any suggestions for getting this going?
Flight Sim2.JPG
Flight Sim.JPG
2019-10-27
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Screen images in previous message are reversed. First should be 2nd.
2019-10-28
Use props
akozc
Captain
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Just a note,  DJI Flight Simulator program is   paused or  some files are silently deleted by Windows 10 Security. as result you may receive such kind of error message.

Suggest to disable your W10 antivirus  program during the installation and add the Simulator folder into the exception list then try again.
2019-10-28
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. Will give it a try.
2019-10-28
Use props
GoFly Drone
Captain
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Marty Markoe Posted at 10-28 10:01
Thanks. Will give it a try.

i had this and did a fresh reinstall and it worked a dream
2019-10-28
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Okay, I uninstalled flight Sim. Turned off antivirus. Reinstalled. Still have same problem that it will not start and gives the error message as in the screenshot above. What is really strange, is it starts and shows an installation location AFS. Whether the install is clicked with this location or the Program Files (x86)/DJI Flight Simulator location, the error message to Abort or Retry appears. Anyone have a better suggestion?

BTW, why does it say install when it is already installed?
2019-10-30
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Got it to work, finally. In retrospect it was quite confusing. First you download and install the DJI Launcher. Then it wants to download and install the Flight Simulator software. This seems like an unnecessary 2 step install.

What the problem for me was, the Launcher software asked to be pointed to the Installation directory. This was C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator for the Launcher. This is where the error kept appearing. By chance I pointed at just C:\Program Files (x86)\ and then the Launcher successfully launched the Installer. After installation Flight Simulator worked with DJI GO4 on the Smart Controller.

Graphics were unimpressive considering the computer and graphics card are high end.
2019-10-31
Use props
BigBird2
First Officer
Flight distance : 883645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Marty Markoe Posted at 10-31 03:09
Got it to work, finally. In retrospect it was quite confusing. First you download and install the DJI Launcher. Then it wants to download and install the Flight Simulator software. This seems like an unnecessary 2 step install.

What the problem for me was, the Launcher software asked to be pointed to the Installation directory. This was C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator for the Launcher. This is where the error kept appearing. By chance I pointed at just C:\Program Files (x86)\ and then the Launcher successfully launched the Installer. After installation Flight Simulator worked with DJI GO4 on the Smart Controller.

Yeah, I was a little disappointed also.
2019-11-4
Use props
CF101
New

United States

I have been trying to connect the SC for the past few days. I've done everything listed in this forum. The FS opens but the controller does not connect. Any other ideas?
2020-4-9
Use props
djiuser_4F5uUVXqE86e
New

United States

I have been trying to connect the Smart controller for the past few days. I've done everything listed in this forum, and Others. I updated the drivers with dji_usb_5512_64_108. The Flight Simulator opens and Starts, opens but the controller does not connect. Any other ideas?
DJI Flight Simulator screen shot II.jpg
2021-1-30
Use props
fans1491b3da
lvl.1
Brazil

djiuser_4F5uUVXqE86e Posted at 1-30 22:14
I have been trying to connect the Smart controller for the past few days. I've done everything listed in this forum, and Others. I updated the drivers with dji_usb_5512_64_108. The Flight Simulator opens and Starts, opens but the controller does not connect. Any other ideas?

Same problem.
2021-2-11
Use props
djiuser_ZiBvOiS4GrUK
New

United States

Same problem
2021-3-21
Use props
DLBOWMAN72
New

United States

I too am have this same issue.  the SC will not connect.
2021-3-30
Use props
scdavis_74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414245 ft
United States

Same problem here. Anybody have any ideas?
2021-5-14
Use props
scdavis_74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 414245 ft
United States

scdavis_74 Posted at 5-14 12:12
Same problem here. Anybody have any ideas?

I found a fix! I just reconnected the SC to my computer and when the SC asked what USB I wanted, I selected 'Transfer Photos' (I was selecting 'Transfer Files' before, which seemed to make more sense) and when I loaded up the simulator the controller worked with no problems.
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_qxySfca2nHzG
New

Yemen

لا اعرف كيففية الرد
2023-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules