Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji spark lost gps atti mode fly away
2531 9 2019-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g8LjhXckoy38
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2940 ft

United Kingdom

Hi i lost my spark the other day i was flying around 30m high and 150m away and pressed the rth amd it worked ans started to climb to 50m then started to make its way home then it got to 120m with 17sats gps then lost gps and went into atti with no control over the drone around 30 seconfs later i lost visual on the phone
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry for your loss, the aircraft cannot return to the Home Point when the GPS signal is weak or unavailable, please check the flight records and try to find the drone at the last coordinate point. If there is no luck and the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for further assistance.
2019-10-26
Use props
d4md.prod
Flight distance : 244344 ft
United States

Sorry ..You're screwed..
This happened with my Mavic Air and they offered to sell me the drone only for  $650..(I found one brand new for 450 on ebay)
They will not replace the drone unless you send in the old one..your better off buying a new one on Ebay..
2019-10-28
Use props
d4md.prod\
United States

Also I notice they are removing " fly away" complaints from the forum..
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

d4md.prod\@gmail.com Posted at 10-28 10:20
Also I notice they are removing " fly away" complaints from the forum..

Hi there, I managed to get your case number via the forum information, according to the data analysis result, we're sorry that it is not a warranty case, and has provided the best discount we can offer. As the warranty is not global, we sincerely suggest purchasing from local authorized dealers or channels so that local warranty can be provided. Hope for your understanding.

Also, the post related to aftersales will be moved to the service section for better follow-up, if there is any question, feel free to contact us, thanks!
2019-10-28
Use props
d4md.prod\
United States

Plenty of hobby shops offering way better pricing then the dji website.
If the drone is brand new and unregistered then there shouldnt be any problem..
A dji authorized dealer is waiting to sell you a new drone today.
How is 650 for a drone only a reduced price??
Makes absolutely no sense.

2019-10-30
Use props
d4md.prod\
United States

2019-10-30
Use props
d4md.prod\
United States

Why are so many dji authorized dealers on ebay offering it cheaper then you?
2019-10-30
Use props
The Mangler
lvl.1
United States

3days in my DJI Mavic Mini was 30ft away from me at approx. 6ft off the ground.... GPS signal suddenly loses connection kicked it into Attitude Mode....my hands were off the controls...it sped horizontally about 20ft...hit a tree and flew off into a river... GONE... I've sent all the flight records into DJI and all they offered was 14% off a new DJI Mavic Mini...  I was shocked when it flew away so I Googled it when I got home. Looks like there are a ton of posts about the issue with the DJI Fly App and Android v10...  My Fly Away was on 1.11.20 and a DJI Fly App/Android v10 patch/fix was released on 1.14.20.   They haven't responded to my last message from a couple days ago...  Weak Support...  My Fly Away happened on 1.11.20....I got home and Googled to find out there were many posts about GPS/connectivity issues with Android v10 and the DJI Fly App.  I'm still shocked and can't afford a new $500 DJI Mavic Mini.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a solid less expensive (under $250) with a decent camera?  Thank you
2020-1-21
Use props
The Mangler
lvl.1
United States

I forgot to mention that the Fly Away also cost me a $50 125MB Storage Card.  I even purchased the DJI Care Refresh prior to the Mavic Mini first flight but it doesn't do you any good when the Drone is gone as a result of a DJI Fly App connectivity issue that is widely reported.  
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules