718 5 2019-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Hello,

I have been using my spark for over a year now. I was using a iphone 5s and had almost no problems with it.

Now i updatet to a samsung a50. The software of the phone and of the app are both the latest versions.

After a few test flights I noticed the flight records are very lagy and strangely shaped. I wonder if the data shown is real or just some bug?

Thank you
Screenshot_20191026-231347.jpg
2019-10-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Spark_Pilot_XxXx. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Samsung A50 on the recommended mobile device list. I am sorry to say that the Samsung A50 is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said drone and for the DJI Go 4 application. There is a  possibility that the Samsung A50 will be able to work with the DJI Spark. However, since it is not yet optimized with the said drone and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if all the functionality of the said mobile device will work when in use. We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Spark. Thank you.

2019-10-26
Use props
D2_hunter
lvl.4
United States

maybe its a bug
2019-10-26
Use props
jimm00re
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

I'm using an (Non DJI Supported) A20, and besides the location names taking forever to resolve past "Map Loading", it works great.   I'm using the A20 because for some reason DJI does not allow one to pre load maps in DJI GO 4 for iOS.  I frequently fly outside cell network areas and personally like having pre-loaded maps onboard to confirm zones.  If maps could be preloaded on iOS I'd use my everyday use iPhone, also non supported as it has been a long time since DJI has updated the supported devices list.  
2019-10-26
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Thank you for the support
2019-10-26
Use props
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

jimm00re Posted at 10-26 17:05
I'm using an (Non DJI Supported) A20, and besides the location names taking forever to resolve past "Map Loading", it works great.   I'm using the A20 because for some reason DJI does not allow one to pre load maps in DJI GO 4 for iOS.  I frequently fly outside cell network areas and personally like having pre-loaded maps onboard to confirm zones.  If maps could be preloaded on iOS I'd use my everyday use iPhone, also non supported as it has been a long time since DJI has updated the supported devices list.

I have a feeling this is due to the fact that the App on iOS uses “Apple Maps” and like everything Apple related a third party needs all manor of ridiculous licences and permissions to be able to play with their hardware and software.

Regards

Nidge.
2019-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules