897 6 2019-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edeone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164685 ft
Germany

moin to all
a question, someone uses the ipad air 2019 with the mavic 2 pro, any probs or everything is great. i want to upgrade from mini 4 and sway between mini 5 and air 2019 (bigger screen for other apps)
Thank you and have a nice day
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day edeone. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the iPad Air 2019 in operating and flying there DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Just a friendly reminder that DJI recommends you to use a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the said drone from compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will be posting this list below. Thank you.

2019-10-27
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i have the iPad Air 2 i occasionally use, and reason i only occasionally use it is because it is requires a few extra sets to setup and i rather pop my iPhone in to controller.  if you dont mind the extra setup steps incolved of using a table holder and extra time spent doing all that then yea bigger screen is nice to use, little top heavy side but visually nice.  but not my style of flying with mavic's
  as a side note you can force an ipad mini 2, 3, 4 and 5 into the controller handles, it is a tight fit but you can, just have to take out the cable that's installed on side and push it in then plug iPad into bottom of the controller with charge cable.
2019-10-27
Use props
edeone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164685 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-27 12:09
Hello and good day edeone. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the iPad Air 2019 in operating and flying there DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Just a friendly reminder that DJI recommends you to use a mobile device that is listed on the recommended mobile device list for the said drone from compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference I will be posting this list below. Thank you.

[view_image]

hello DJI Stephen
is dji planning to include the new ipad models in the list?
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

edeone Posted at 10-27 21:58
hello DJI Stephen

Hello and good day edeone. As of the moment we do not have any information when will the new iPad models will be added on the said list. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously working and testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you for understanding and support.
2019-10-28
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

edeone Posted at 10-27 21:58
hello DJI Stephen

it will work.  
2019-10-28
Use props
R.R.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17075456 ft
United States

I’ve been using the new iPad Air 10.5 with no problems.
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules