Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air gimbal not responding.
5594 7 2019-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KarelF
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320928 ft
Estonia

Hello,

One day i wanted to go and fly with my drone but when i started flying i noticed that video feedback from my drone was shaking and i immediately stopped flying and tried to move the camera from the remote controller but it didn t move. So i restarted the drone and noticed that the drone didn t move the camera like it used to do when you start the drone. I checked the gimbal status from the app and it says normal and i haven t crashed my drone even once (also tried to reinstall the firmware from the dji assistant). I was wondering if someone can help me with it or is it just broken.
2019-10-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day KarelF. I am sorry for the trouble. Did you receive an error message on the DJI Go 4 application? If yes, kindly provide a screenshot for further checking. For the meantime, please flash the firmware using DJI Assistant 2. You can download the software here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads. Please keep me posted on the said issue for us to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-10-27
Use props
angelopaolo00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28999 ft
Philippines

Hi,

I am having the same exact issues as Karel. I was wondering also why my gimbal is not moving upon powering on the mavic air. Can you help us to find solution to this problem?
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

angelopaolo00 Posted at 10-28 02:16
Hi,

I am having the same exact issues as Karel. I was wondering also why my gimbal is not moving upon powering on the mavic air. Can you help us to find solution to this problem? [view_image]

Sorry to read the issue, Just to verify, has the unit been involved with crash or hard landing before? And is there any error message in App? If not and the issue remains after refreshing the firmware, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thanks!
2019-10-28
Use props
angelopaolo00
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 10-28 18:56
Sorry to read the issue, Just to verify, has the unit been involved with crash or hard landing before? And is there any error message in App? If not and the issue remains after refreshing the firmware, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thanks!

There were no crash involved. After I updated the firmware, that is what happened. Gimbal did not move even at the start when powering up the drone. I already did all suggestions such as refreshing firmware via dji assistant 2, IMU calibration, gimbal auto calibration (which fails because the gimbal did not even moved itself and stuck at 10%).
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

angelopaolo00 Posted at 10-30 15:21
There were no crash involved. After I updated the firmware, that is what happened. Gimbal did not move even at the start when powering up the drone. I already did all suggestions such as refreshing firmware via dji assistant 2, IMU calibration, gimbal auto calibration (which fails because the gimbal did not even moved itself and stuck at 10%).

Sorry about that. In this kind of situation, I sincerely suggest you consider the above and send the unit in for check. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.
2019-10-31
Use props
angelopaolo00
lvl.1
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 10-31 17:49
Sorry about that. In this kind of situation, I sincerely suggest you consider the above and send the unit in for check. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment.

Thank you I have filed a case in dji support. Hope to hear for solutions soon.

Thanks!
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

angelopaolo00 Posted at 11-5 07:33
Thank you I have filed a case in dji support. Hope to hear for solutions soon.

Thanks!

If you encounter any troubles during the progress, feel free to contact us, we'll be there for help.
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules