Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI RE Goggles screen problem?
809 2 2019-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The one with no red lines shows a perfectly straight bottom screen.  The others have the bottom area with completely deadpixels? and no floor or ceiling.  Is everyone elses DJI RE goggles on the right eye section the same where the left is perfect?

It's a 9/2019 mfg date.   People are saying they lose connection within 900m but it was able to go out 1500m in HD.  Distance limit is 1500m and didn't bother to go further.

Edit: Flown and I don't even notice it at all.  The feed quality is crisp enough on the M2Z to make out what you are looking at with sharpness.  This makes the M2Z more enjoyable as a for fun drone.  The gimbal headtracking can be interesting at first but because the tracking resolution being bad, it's not smooth so zoomed all the way in at 96mm it will show you what I mean.  I had a small window of no rain to practice a bit before it started to rain again.  If you have the money, definitely get one but if you are going to use for Professional work that doesn't involve some sort of "recon", the Smart Controller alone is more ideal
20191027_122347.jpg
20191027_122402.jpg
20191027_122410.jpg
2019-10-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you prefer the goggles over the smart controller, im not sure I see the point of them.
2019-10-28
Use props
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 10-28 00:55
Do you prefer the goggles over the smart controller, im not sure I see the point of them.

I've heard the connection is best if you have both but I'm not sure.  Some people were saying the smart controller didn't matter.  Flying over a densely populated house area it was frequency switching hard like you are long distance w/ nothing there but you are only a couple hundred meters away.

With the M2P, I'm not sure if it's worth it as your are stucked in a fixed focal length.  With the M2Z you can zoom in a bit and strafe hard while keeping the correct yaw position on the left stick.  It makes it easier to tell how it should feel like on video.  It can make you fly tighter which is hard to do w/ the screen as it feels like you would hit something.
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules