osmo pocket waterproofcase warning
8884 20 2019-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Indonesia

When I connect de wifi I al the time receive a warning that says.: osmo pocketwaterproof case mode. Please insert osmo pocket in waterproof case/exit waterproof case mode. when ever I exit the mode the warning immediatly comes back. What is going on?
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you've done uninstalling and re-installing the DJI mimo app to see if there will be changes? May we know if you manage to update the firmware of your Osmo Pocket including the app? Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing the problem which also includes that you've turned off the waterproof case mode? In addition to this, it's recommended to save important files before deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_MfPFrIlm7HCs
New

Philippines

I am also experiencing this.
2019-11-5
Use props
djiuser_MfPFrIlm7HCs
New

Philippines

DJI Tony Posted at 10-28 07:32
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you've done uninstalling and re-installing the DJI mimo app to see if there will be changes? May we know if you manage to update the firmware of your Osmo Pocket including the app? Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing the problem which also includes that you've turned off the waterproof case mode? In addition to this, it's recommended to save important files before deleting the application. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_MfPFrIlm7HCs Posted at 11-5 12:41

Hi there, may we know the specific issue you had encountered? Please kindly let us know the details and we will do our best to help.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi fans70cad27e, may we confirm that have you solved the issue or not?  If the issue still persists, please provide the below information for further analysis:
1. The specific time of the issue happened.
2. Export the log after the issue happened: MISC/LOG/camera_log.log + gimbal_log.log + emergency_log.log
2019-11-7
Use props
Youri Mahieu
New

Belgium

Hello,

Same problem here when i connect with the app through wifi.

Can' t use the osmo pocket.

greetings,
Youri
2019-11-25
Use props
djiuser_57yBQP9nNKC6
New
Flight distance : 161565 ft
United Kingdom

Ive got the same issue, and I cant seem to sort it. What can I do?
2019-12-3
Use props
Stephen Purkiss
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_57yBQP9nNKC6 Posted at 12-3 12:34
Ive got the same issue, and I cant seem to sort it. What can I do?

Ditto, very annoying!!!
2019-12-4
Use props
Bennett.denny
New
United States

Same thing.  Uninstalled Mimo several times and tried firmware update several times (uninstalling each time)....the firmware update version shows V01.09.00.20.  It would get to 45% and I'd get some error code 241, try to "retry" and get error code 245.  Finally on the 4th time, it looked like it was going to go through, got hungup at 60% and said on my phone something about device failed to restart.  But then on the Pocket, it was blinking red/green and showed a % that continued to increase.  It finally got all the way through it on the Pocket and turned off and back on.  Now it seems to be working ok and that waterproof message is now gone.  I understand with firmware updates they can be clunky.  This sure was.  Took a bit to try, uninstall, reinstall, sign in, connect, etc. but it looks to be working.
2019-12-4
Use props
stephenpurkiss
New

Sweden

Stephen Purkiss Posted at 12-4 04:05
Ditto, very annoying!!!

Think I made a rookie mistake - didn't check I had the latest firmware.
2019-12-14
Use props
mengteck71
lvl.3
Singapore

I have the same issue too.. please help
2019-12-14
Use props
djiuser_GgTvc7tSgPML
New

Taiwan

same here!
how to settle this error?
2019-12-28
Use props
djiuser_GgTvc7tSgPML
New

Taiwan

2019-12-28
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Youri Mahieu Posted at 11-25 01:17
Hello,

Same problem here when i connect with the app through wifi.

Possible solution?
solution.jpg
2019-12-28
Use props
djiuser_wODA075Ck2a1
New

India

I have the same problem. I went to update the software but the warning kept popping up. Is anyone from DJI even looking at these forums,?
2020-1-4
Use props
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Netherlands

would be nice if it was that simple. But the warning comes back directly
2020-1-8
Use props
Juju09
New

Ukraine

The same

2020-2-1
Use props
fans70cad27e
lvl.1
Netherlands

This problem comes together with the fact that I am not able to connect the Cosmo pocket with my I phone using the connector. Resulting in the problem that I am not able to update. Could this be related?
2020-2-1
Use props
djiuser_YWuq4Z9KH7to
New

Pakistan

I am facing same waterproof case warning , its useless now
Pls solve the issue
2020-4-18
Use props
rcupido
New

Singapore

Hi everyone, has DJI provided a solution for this? I can not use my Osmo Pocket for more than a year on remote mode with phone, is basically became useless for what i used it most: long time lapse videos. anmy advice? r
2021-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules