Using V-Mount battery on Ronin-S
1662 2 2019-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VIZERAL MEDIA
lvl.1

United States

Hello, I am trying to figure out how the V-Mount battery works on the Ronin-S.  I hooked up a V-Mount battery via the USB handle Saturday as my battery handle was getting low.  It didn't seem ever to be powering the Ronin-S.  It was slowly charging the handle grip if I stopped using the gimbal, but I figured it would just take over full powering duties.  So I am wondering if there is something I need to do to tell the Ronin-S to use the external battery instead of the battery handle.  Or does the attached V-Mount battery simply provide a slow charge to the battery handle, and that's it?

2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation with regard to this third-party accessory for your Ronin-S.  Thank you for your support.
2019-10-28
Use props
VIZERAL MEDIA
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-28 13:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation with regard to this third-party accessory for your Ronin-S.  Thank you for your support.

I understand it's third party.  I want to know if the Ronin can be run by a v-mounted battery.  It seems that the USB plug in is for charging the handle so that the V-mounted battery is essentially just charging the handle.  My issue is that I think I am running it down faster than the V-Mount can recharge the handle.  
2019-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules