dji spark drone not activating
1015 4 2019-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KathSwinbourne
New
Australia

I got my drone last Christmas and it was great for months. Then when I was travelling in the remote Australian outback I turned it on, and it wouldn't operate. Of course it happened when I was in a remote area with no internet/mobile service!

The drone turns on, rear leds blink yellow, front leds solid red.

The drone won't link to the rc, nor will it operate using hand gestures so I think the problem is with the drone, not the rc or app. I can connect to the rc wifi.

I've spent hours trying everything to link to the drone but no luck. Nothing happens (no beep) when I press the drone's function button, nor when I scan the drone's qr code to try to reactivate it.

Anybody have any suggestions???
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi KathSwinbourne, just to verify, has the Spark been activated before? If yes, I'm afraid that it cannot be reactivated any more. For the connecting issue, one point needs to be confirmed: could the Spark WiFi or RC WiFi be found in the WiFi list? For different connection ways, you may refer to the steps in the user manual to confirm: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Spark/Spark%20User%20Manual%20V1.6-.pdf
User Manual.png
2019-10-28
Use props
KathSwinbourne
New
Australia

Yes it has been activated before. I have tried  linking according to the instructions in the manual and as above. Problem is that I press & hold the battery power button and nothing happens. There is no beep & the front LEDs don't blink.
The button also doesn't work to activate gesture control, so the drone cannot be used at all.
2019-10-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

KathSwinbourne Posted at 10-28 23:31
Yes it has been activated before. I have tried  linking according to the instructions in the manual and as above. Problem is that I press & hold the battery power button and nothing happens. There is no beep & the front LEDs don't blink.
The button also doesn't work to activate gesture control, so the drone cannot be used at all.

Sorry about that. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/service/repair
2019-10-29
Use props
djiuser_rQ1byOAGPCZg
New
Argentina

Hi.  I'm new in the forum.  My Spark does not land.  He doesn't see the ground.  Can somebody help me ?
2019-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules