Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ISSUE WIITH FW 1.06 low battery Shut down at 100% level
12Next >
3488 44 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

At 92% this came on as well others reporting at 90%, here this came on after off a full charge say ten plusminutes  first turn on?   do you send to the Team to evaulate and retunr wit ha response why?

1Turn on.  overlay shows.  shut back down
2 turn on all normal.

SnapShot.jpg
2019-10-30
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

seems to be  more then one having this issue
2019-10-31
Use props
MKosmo
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Don’t wish to poke the fire, but does this happen without the audio adapter plugged in ?
2019-10-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Excellent question. this happened like three times for me  wit hthe adapter and I am sure without it may have happened  I will confirm without when it happens.  Anything is Possible.
2019-10-31
Use props
djiuser_yPgOtpJ6Ve0C
lvl.1

Canada

Happening to me without adapter since update to latest firmware.
Definitely  a bug.
2019-11-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you does not grab DJI's attention they normally   check in ,  I requested a few other issues never to hear back from the team hush hush they are . so maybe they simply listen, work on it and correct it in fw 1.70  that may pop up soon, awefully quiet on firmware releases.
2019-11-2
Use props
Adiz
New

Germany

I have the same issue. Very annoying when we want to capture some moments that are important. For eg. my child speaking  his first word.
2019-11-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

WOW not much a concern or issue I guess   (SMILES)
2019-11-3
Use props
djiuser_IxLFXmQjNj0l
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20253 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same issue too. Had the camera for a week, updated firmware immediately. This is the first time it has happened.
2019-11-12
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

Fishycomics Posted at 11-2 03:55
thank you does not grab DJI's attention they normally   check in ,  I requested a few other issues never to hear back from the team hush hush they are . so maybe they simply listen, work on it and correct it in fw 1.70  that may pop up soon, awefully quiet on firmware releases.

Can't wait for an update as well. It's been (too) long since the last one.
But I'm afraid they won't add/fix the things i would like to have (like Superview-Mode, less agressive RockSteady) anyways so.....
This bug didn't happen to me so far. No issues with low battery. Did you try a factory reset?
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_IxLFXmQjNj0l
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Mizzu Posted at 11-12 03:43
Can't wait for an update as well. It's been (too) long since the last one.
But I'm afraid they won't add/fix the things i would like to have (like Superview-Mode, less agressive RockSteady) anyways so.....
This bug didn't happen to me so far. No issues with low battery. Did you try a factory reset?

The only thing I've done different is charge it up whilst in use using a portable battery pack. Next morning bam. Issue there.

Turn off and on seems to then be fine. Is that the case for everyone or does it just randomly start shutting down?
2019-11-12
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

djiuser_IxLFXmQjNj0l Posted at 11-12 09:42
The only thing I've done different is charge it up whilst in use using a portable battery pack. Next morning bam. Issue there.

Turn off and on seems to then be fine. Is that the case for everyone or does it just randomly start shutting down?

Hm, well, maybe leave it without any power source for 5 minutes so that all the transistors/condensators and so on can unload fully and try a factory reset afterwards. Hope this will help.
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_IxLFXmQjNj0l
lvl.3
United Kingdom

djiuser_yPgOtpJ6Ve0C Posted at 11-1 16:42
Happening to me without adapter since update to latest firmware.
Definitely  a bug.

Did you resolve this?
2019-11-12
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 486381 ft
New Zealand

Factory reset fixed it for me.
2019-11-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

that was what I did   two nights ago factory reset because the Auto/manual did not  do its job so we'll see what happens later , my update.
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_IxLFXmQjNj0l
lvl.3
United Kingdom

anthonyb Posted at 11-12 12:03
Factory reset fixed it for me.
Was it a constant issue for you? Like how frequent? Or random?

I've done a factory reset. Not particularly onerous. Will see it that helps me.
2019-11-12
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

It happened to me immediately after the firmware update.  I ALWAYS do a factory reset after upgrading firmware though.  It only takes a minute to put all my settings back in.
2019-11-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

For me every so often   we'll see later now .
2019-11-12
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

I have not seen this issue, and i hope i never will.
New FW must be on the horizon now the old thread got unpinned.
2019-11-12
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yep the app updated so will the camera's lets hope its good.  time to open a new threas.
2019-11-13
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Flight distance : 240856 ft
Romania

Just bought the Osmo Action and I too experience this bug after updating to the latest firmware. It randomnly happnes and seems to go away for awhile after 2 or 3 times powering on after this happens. DJI should definitely look at this.
2019-11-18
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

with and without hte CYNOVA, thisseems to be a battery issue  for sure,  do we call up request a new battery, until there is a firmware  Fix, no sign of a rep  support  on here.
2019-11-18
Use props
anthonyb
lvl.4
New Zealand

Did you do a factory reset?
2019-11-18
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Yes  if I were able to reflash firmware I do that to.

DJI   knows it's an issue   and will they correct. dead silence on tehir half.
2019-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Fish, we are terribly sorry for the late response, may we have the logs of the issue for analysis?
The Osmo Action's camera logs are files stored under the /MISC/LOG/ Folder in the SD card directory.
Note: Since this is a hidden folder, please turn on the hidden item view permission first, such as tick "Hidden items".

Once you export, please upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here, thanks.
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andrei193 Posted at 11-18 04:57
Just bought the Osmo Action and I too experience this bug after updating to the latest firmware. It randomnly happnes and seems to go away for awhile after 2 or 3 times powering on after this happens. DJI should definitely look at this.

Hi andrei193, sorry for the troubles with the Osmo Action, could you please refer to my post in 27# and export the logs to us for further analysis? Thank you in advance.
2019-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_IxLFXmQjNj0l Posted at 11-12 03:34
I have the same issue too. Had the camera for a week, updated firmware immediately. This is the first time it has happened.

Hi there, sorry for the late response, may we verify whether the issue happens again? If yes, could you please export the logs to us for analysis? Thank you in advance.
2019-11-22
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-22 00:33
Hi andrei193, sorry for the troubles with the Osmo Action, could you please refer to my post in 27# and export the logs to us for further analysis? Thank you in advance.

Hi DJI Mindy! Since posting this problem I full formated the SD card and made a full reset of the camera. As soon as it happens again I will provide you with these logs. Thank you for reaching out in resolving this matter.
2019-11-22
Use props
BARON577
lvl.1
Georgia

I have the same issue too.
Had the camera for a week, updated firmware immediately.
after all, I reset it but the same issue (low battery Shut down)!
2019-11-26
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

I am sure  there is One log given and  the  team can clearly say Yes it is a issue.. did they at least do that report back on one's long here?   a fraction of us and all the cameras are good.
2019-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Fishycomics Posted at 11-26 05:03
I am sure  there is One log given and  the  team can clearly say Yes it is a issue.. did they at least do that report back on one's long here?   a fraction of us and all the cameras are good.

I have no idea of other channels, but this is the first time I saw this problem and nobody provide us the logs. We would much appreciate if you could provide us the required logs.
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BARON577 Posted at 11-26 04:40
I have the same issue too.
Had the camera for a week, updated firmware immediately.
after all, I reset it but the same issue (low battery Shut down)!

Could you please follow my post in 27# and provide us the logs for further analysis?
2019-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andrei193 Posted at 11-22 00:37
Hi DJI Mindy! Since posting this problem I full formated the SD card and made a full reset of the camera. As soon as it happens again I will provide you with these logs. Thank you for reaching out in resolving this matter.

Thank you very much for your assistance and support.
2019-11-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Has any one in here supplied a Log to DJI and what was the outcome?  My camera is on vacation as I type

Correct the
2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-29 05:07

You're very welcome DJI Mindy! Thank you for heping us.
The problem did not manifest anymore and could not replicate it. I suspect that the battery needed some charge recharge cycles as it was brand new. If it does manifest again I will surely provide the neccesary files for your team.
2019-11-29
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you so a Log was offered and what was that Outcome.  Battery surge,    sd card   did not get   3.0v on start up.  we all would like to know?
2019-11-29
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-29 05:07

Hi DJI MIndy. Just got the Low battery, shutdown... error at 60% battery life. Here are the logs. After the error I opened again and took a few seconds video so you might see that also in log.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... ETyP3mlOEsMxIpTIDUV
2019-11-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

andrei193 Posted at 11-30 04:10
Hi DJI MIndy. Just got the Low battery, shutdown... error at 60% battery life. Here are the logs. After the error I opened again and took a few seconds video so you might see that also in log.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... ETyP3mlOEsMxIpTIDUV

Sorry for the late response, thank you so much for the logs, I have forwarded to our engineers for analysis. I will keep you updated.
2019-12-3
Use props
andrei193
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 03:48
Sorry for the late response, thank you so much for the logs, I have forwarded to our engineers for analysis. I will keep you updated.

Thank you DJI Mindy! No problem! Hope to hear from you soon.
2019-12-3
Use props
thrash_273
lvl.3
Flight distance : 595561 ft
  • >>>
United States

aww no. im holding for the update then.
2019-12-3
Use props
12Next >
Advanced