Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ISSUE WIITH FW 1.06 low battery Shut down at 100% level
1186 44 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

FW 1.70 is here. more or less keep waiting for the real fix.  I always say a SLEDGE HAMMER takes care of it
2019-12-4
Use props
ebswift
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10299 ft
Australia

I did the 1.07 update, formatted the SD card, then charged (through a non-official cable), and got this same error when I first turned it on after it was 100% full (cable removed).

Logs
2019-12-5
Use props
MyDroid
lvl.1
Malaysia

yup had this at 50% shuts down this is after the last update issue now I just updated to 1.07 let's see any more bugs...
2019-12-5
Use props
Mizzu
Second Officer
Flight distance : 84813 ft
Germany

Great. Since today in the morning my Osmo Action also powered off with "Low Battery" Warning, while at 65%.

I'm starting to get angry, seriously. I hat to replace the Osmo already in the past, then I realized how bad the new Firmware is a few days ago and there's no way to revert it and now I also got this Bug...
What comes next?!
yesterday 22:09
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

No fix, no firmware  since then.  so this is called a bug and will get resolved till it repeats if they remember  they have one. lol   GoPoo has a led  battery issue where you  think its charging, its full.  Perfect world we live in (WINK)
15 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules