Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nooky
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 86106 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello together,

the DJi Mavic MINI is out - and we did review it in detail and made a lot of footage and fotos and tested all functions in detail..

As always, our test and review (article) is only available in German. But our videos will be out shortly and they will be with English subtitles again!

Here the first details:

You will find the Test-Video / Review on our Youtube-Channel shortly (English Subtitles) - Subscribe to be notified!

2019-10-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing this great review with us! Nice work!
2019-10-30
Use props
Toedles
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7676339 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Good work I’m sure but sadly I’ve too much of this little drone, I’ve got Mini exhaustion...
2019-11-14
Use props
fans7142840b
New
Brazil

Fantastic. I already have mine.
2019-11-15
Use props
Attila Mv
New

Denmark

I sold my spark and bought mavic mini but unfortunately this one have not active trace so i have To choose other one.
2019-11-15
Use props
project-mdp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33671 ft
Germany

Wie immer perfekte Vorstellung! Auch die Hinweise bezüglich der deutschen Regelungen sind wichtig. Perfekt!
2019-11-15
Use props
fans1359639f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41191 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Mini has a GPS wade?  Yesterday I updated the DJI Mavic mini and today it flew away in an unknown direction.  RTH did not work.  The find my drone feature did not help.  I immediately went to the DJI store in Katowice and gave them all the data from the phone and the controller.  The logs show that I am not controlling the drone and that the GPS has interrupted the signal.  Now I have to wait about 14 days for the manufacturer's decision, but I wonder if I will give a new one and whether with the expensive card that was in the drone and with the covers put on the drone.  The drone flew in the fields and I have many years of experience with DJI drones.  Be careful because maybe I had a faulty copy but the update could also have contributed.
2019-11-16
Use props
fans1359639f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41191 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Mini has a GPS wade?  Yesterday I updated the DJI Mavic mini and today it flew away in an unknown direction.  RTH did not work.  The find my drone feature did not help.  I immediately went to the DJI store in Katowice and gave them all the data from the phone and the controller.  The logs show that I am not controlling the drone and that the GPS has interrupted the signal.  Now I have to wait about 14 days for the manufacturer's decision, but I wonder if I will give a new one and whether with the expensive card that was in the drone and with the covers put on the drone.  The drone flew in the fields and I have many years of experience with DJI drones.  Be careful because maybe I had a faulty copy but the update could also have contributed.
2019-11-16
Use props
petterson
New

Pakistan

This is a great invention, I am so interested to watch it
https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/assignment-writing-services-uk.php
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_7rKBrZyfOoXr
New

Vietnam

The article is very easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I find it interesting, your article gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles on the same topic, but your article convinced me!
2019-11-18
Use props
Yonatan Pambudi
New

Indonesia

did dji fly compatible for xperia z5?
2019-11-19
Use props
royjay13
lvl.1

South Africa

BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL/FAKE PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSE, ID CARDS, COUNTERFEITS BANK NOTES ETC...( jayroy011@hotmail.com or Whats-app: +27639356786

Have a second chance in life with a new identity, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, take back your freedom. We offer real driver's licenses, passports, visas, id card, resident permit, stamps, school diplomas, work permits, marriage certificates, death certificates, green card, credit cards, bank statements and other documents for a number of countries such as: USA , Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China! Our team produces high quality products, authentic database passports, databases or citizenship documents and other ID cards. We use high quality equipment and materials to create documents. 20 million of our documents are circulating around the world.

Buy Real / Fake passport online
Buy Real / fake ID card online
Buy Real / fake drivers license online
Buy Real / fake documents online

We offer high quality fake currencies for the following countries;
EUR - Euro
USD - US dollars
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
AUD - Australian Dollars
CAD - Canadian Dollars
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR edge
CHF - Swiss Franc
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

We can produce the following items:
Genuine British passport online
Real Canadian passport online
Real French passport online
Real American passport online
Real russian passport online
Real Japanese passport online
Real Chinese passport online
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FOR THE COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE, PASSPORTS, I.DCARDS, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMES, VISA, RESIDENT PERMIT.

contact us via Email,SKYPE or WHATS-APP

CONTACT EMAIL: (( jayroy011@hotmail.com ))

CONTACT EMAIL: (( jayroy011@hotmail.com ))

WHATS-APP: +27639356786

SKYPE NAME: superoir.documents2
2019-11-20
Use props
djiuser_QgFHYWPUOPZA
lvl.2

Colombia

Nice work!

But is possible the compatibility between DJI Mavic mini and Pix4D for mission planner?
2019-11-20
Use props
fanscde4062a
New

United States

vermon    i
2019-11-22
Use props
Uzzal
New

Malaysia

That's great to see this kind of awesome review.
2019-11-22
Use props
fans1b6607f2
lvl.1

United States

They may believe that I bought the mavi mini drone and I did not receive it because they are supposedly short of units, and I ask myself the question because they did not think about doing many so that this did not happen. That is why the companies are bankrupt, and I do not feel at ease what is going on at the moment and we are getting a discount for the delay one receives the unit. Whoever agrees with me can leave me a comment on this bass so that this situation does not happen anymore and take away what is happening in DJI. Thank you very much for reading it and leaving your feeling, have a good night everyone.
2019-11-25
Use props
fans1b6607f2
lvl.1

United States

Attila Mv Posted at 11-15 13:54
I sold my spark and bought mavic mini but unfortunately this one have not active trace so i have To choose other one.

They may believe that I bought the mavi mini drone and I did not receive it because they are supposedly short of units, and I ask myself the question because they did not think about doing many so that this did not happen. That is why the companies are bankrupt, and I do not feel at ease what is going on at the moment and we are getting a discount for the delay one receives the unit. Whoever agrees with me can leave me a comment on this bass so that this situation does not happen anymore and take away what is happening in DJI. Thank you very much for reading it and leaving your feeling, have a good night everyone.
2019-11-25
Use props
wh1chocl4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34997 ft
Portugal

Very Nice review! Keep with the good work!
2019-11-26
Use props
SFC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10322858 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice job!
2019-11-26
Use props
fansbd03fb49
New
Flight distance : 3245 ft
Canada

Hi all people . Need assistance .
I have find big  problem with mavic mini rc with s6 galaxy  Samsung cell phone.
The rc create magnetic field and this cause bug with compass in cell phone and this bug create big bug with map in fly app and bug with central icon in app to put controller in direction to drone correctly.
I have recorded the trouble with cam if you want file!
When I put the cell phone on controller the compass going crazy ! Magnetic field from remote controler detracts compass in cell phone ,and dji fly app is in connection with compass in cellphone for map and for directional zone to put rc in direction to the drone for not lost signal !!!!!!!
I want reply from dji ! This is big problem ! I have tested all corectly and is not my first dji drone!!!!!!! ! The rc create magnetic field and the compass is not fonctional !   Dji claim the compatibility with this cell phone! S6 samsung ! Dji need  some test!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christian_berthelette2@outlook.com  
Reply please!
2019-11-30
Use props
RecoMeng
New

Turkey

thanks for sharing...
2019-11-30
Use props
djiuser_H2RYIMHn8pof
New

Bangladesh

Did you face any problem using mini yet now?   
2020-1-20
Use props
Cients
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5537369 ft
Portugal

Great
2020-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules