Support for Mavic Mini?
5562 14 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jayband
lvl.1

United States

Does the goggle support the new Mavic Mini? I've been using the goggle with my Pro and love it, decided if I wan to get the new "toy"
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Mini is not compatible with the DJI Goggles since this product is an entry-level that is used with our brand-new application, DJI Fly. However, we will continue to optimize the product according to the customer's requests. Also, we will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-30
Use props
jayband
lvl.1

United States

Thanks, I understand some features are limited, but flying using the goggle experience is something that can replaced by a small phone screen. Head tracking etc is good to have but able to view the drone's video feed while flying is a must since I can feel like a "bird"
2019-10-30
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Hopefully it will be compatible with the goggle in the future
2019-10-31
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

jayband Posted at 10-30 09:57
Thanks, I understand some features are limited, but flying using the goggle experience is something that can replaced by a small phone screen. Head tracking etc is good to have but able to view the drone's video feed while flying is a must since I can feel like a "bird"

I purchased the goggles for use with a Spark. They were barely useable with the Spark. It was annoying that you had to plug them into the remote. Then I got the Mavic Air. That was a much better experience, but still annoying to plug in. When I got the Mavic 2, the experience improved greatly.
2019-10-31
Use props
BrunFPV
lvl.1

Belgium

The DJI Goggles Racing Edition will surely have to give a picture with the mini Mavic ... or not?
2019-11-9
Use props
fans71f2b190
New

United States

I should have researched this prior to my purchase...  DJI, this is something that is necessary for a fun experience.  Please make sure this gets added to the SDK.  Another company like Litchi could do the work if the right features are available for them.
2020-1-14
Use props
fans71f2b190
New

United States

I should have researched this prior to my purchase...  DJI, this is something that is necessary for a fun experience.  Please make sure this gets added to the SDK.  Another company like Litchi could do the work if the right features are available for them.
2020-1-14
Use props
Maxun1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7103 ft
United States

Ok this answer my question, so the mavic mini is a no go, I got the RE googles with my mavic pro, and with a accusing unit so this is a not go.
2020-1-22
Use props
AgaPiEme
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685528 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I repeat what jacksonnai wrote:

"Hopefully it will be compatible with the goggle in the future"

Please make it possible soon. Thanks a lot
2020-3-25
Use props
fans387fe963
New
Flight distance : 241699 ft
United States

It really stinks since DJI's update fried my Mavic II and would not help, my dealer recommended I purchase the mini (which I did), but my expensive goggles are no good. I WILL NEVER BUY DJI AGAIN!
2020-4-20
Use props
djiuser_xXsomzJjuj4v
New

United States

As I don't want to buy a more expensive drone, but also want the fpv experience, mavic mini suppport for the goggles woul be great.
2020-5-14
Use props
djiuser_YUfHOZj5oeCg
lvl.1

United States

So where would customers request this feature to be added?   Goggles are a must have today.
2020-6-19
Use props
bretkissick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41467 ft
United States

I agree, if there was one thing extra I could have on the mini it would be support for the DJI Goggles ;)
2020-6-22
Use props
djiuser_GEeEvHRaO7U0
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-10-30 09:09
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, the DJI Mavic Mini is not compatible with the DJI Goggles since this product is an entry-level that is used with our brand-new application, DJI Fly. However, we will continue to optimize the product according to the customer's requests. Also, we will directly forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Two comments, neither of which have anything to do with "entry level"...(1) I hate to see my existing  DJI goggles rendered useless, and (2) Given the bright sunlight situation, goggles are almost the only way many of us can see what is happening.
2020-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules