Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Worst DJI product
5532 14 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Flight distance : 257133 ft
Italy

I've recently bought Osmo Mobile 3, never been so unsatisfied with a DJI product.I know well that DJI always prefer Apple products to work with, but this time I've been tricked by the graphics on the packaging of Osmo Mobile 3, showing a render of a smartphone that doesen't look like at iPhone at all.
My Android device (Galaxy S10) is compatible with the devices list that DJI itself provides, nevertheless, Mimo app is super unstable and functionalities are castrated too (such as 4k 60fps unavailable).

As you can see, the app crashes and delete the footage around 6 minutes after starting the timelapse, this is not occasional, this happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The timelapse was set for 20 mins, 3 key paths to follow.

I'm happy with the hardware of this gimbal, but the software makes it an inuseful tool, please DJI update the firmware and Mimo app, there's still a lot to fix.
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi all, DJI has identified a recent issue affecting some customers using the Mimo App for Osmo Mobile 3 on several Android systems.
DJI is currently finalizing an update to the Mimo app which will resolve this issue. Periodically, devices and software require automatic updates. A recent automatic update to a security feature has affected the operation of the Mimo app for some customers using Android. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and in the meantime, please use the native camera app or another 3rd party app.
Thank you for your continued support.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TwentyThrillm, OSMO Mobile 3 supports most of the iPhones. For the DJI Mimo crash issue, may we have more details?
1.  What is the DJI Mimo version?
2. What is the OS version of your mobile phone?
3. Did you enable Beauty Mode when the issue happened?
4. Could you please export the logs for further analysis?
Android device: internal storage/DJI/DJI MIMO/LOG
2019-10-31
Use props
djiuser_btARwMtDjFF8
New
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-31 02:20
Hi TwentyThrillm, OSMO Mobile 3 supports most of the iPhones. For the DJI Mimo crash issue, may we have more details?

I have exactly the same issue with my Samsung S10. Can you tell me where to find the log files?
2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_btARwMtDjFF8 Posted at 11-1 08:45
I have exactly the same issue with my Samsung S10. Can you tell me where to find the log files?

Please connect your phone to the computer and find the logs per the path I posted on 2#.
2019-11-2
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Italy

djiuser_btARwMtDjFF8 Posted at 11-1 08:45

internal storage/DJI/DJI MIMO/LOG
2019-11-2
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-31 02:20

1. DJI Mimo 1.2.6
2. Android 9 Pie - Samsung One UI 1.1
3. Beauty mode was disabled
4. Mimo log: https://drive.google.com/open?id ... P1SlAqQHIVOmygoOAEy
2019-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TwentyThrill Posted at 11-2 05:28
1. DJI Mimo 1.2.6
2. Android 9 Pie - Samsung One UI 1.1
3. Beauty mode was disabled

Appreciate your assistance to export the logs and provide the required information, we have escalated to our engineers for further analysis, will keep you updated once we hear anything from them.
2019-11-4
Use props
djiuser_cMNuC2goKnSL
New

Indonesia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-4 22:23
Appreciate your assistance to export the logs and provide the required information, we have escalated to our engineers for further analysis, will keep you updated once we hear anything from them.

Hi DJI Mindy,

Why no one response the the other thread about bluetooh connection? As I see that you are quite responsive in here.

Thanks
2019-11-5
Use props
mkvtec
New

United Kingdom

Same here! S10+ user, DJI app is a joke!
2019-11-5
Use props
djiuser_7fJocpOdTX4V
lvl.1
Turkey

I'm having the same issue. I am using Samsung Galaxy S10+ and it's listed in the compatibility chart DJI provides. It's really a shame. The hardware is amazing; but the Mimo app is garbage as is and needs an immediate update. Hope DJI figures this out very soon or lots of units will be returned. Not good for DJI's reputation.

Looking forward to hearing from DJI.
2019-11-7
Use props
TwentyThrill
lvl.4
South Korea

Still no update from DJI, I bought this gimbal occasionally for my trip in South Korea and still cannot access to DJI Mimo's features due to multiple crashes and disconnections. I would never reccomend this product to anyone, DJI did a good job stealing the design of Atom but unfortunaly they didn't spent a cent on software developing.
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TwentyThrill Posted at 11-9 03:20
Still no update from DJI, I bought this gimbal occasionally for my trip in South Korea and still cannot access to DJI Mimo's features due to multiple crashes and disconnections. I would never reccomend this product to anyone, DJI did a good job stealing the design of Atom but unfortunaly they didn't spent a cent on software developing.

Hi TwentyThrill, our admin Natalia has updated in 2# and Top the post, please check, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-11-9
Use props
devabega
New

Singapore

I have S8, S9 and S10 - the issue is happening to me too. Does this seem to only affect the S10?
2020-2-29
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is my first gimbal for phone  and I think it is a great product.  Don't get frustrated, just start playing with it, I'm on my second day with it and I am starting to like it(I thought about giving it away the first day........lol)
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules