When will this be in the app store?
2019-10-30
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Guess just before the first buyers have the Mini in their hands and love to kick their Mini in the air !!! ......
2019-10-30
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

i hope they have support for existing dji drones in that app, i would be curious to test the app with my mavic 2..
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, The DJI Fly application is currently not available. This application will be posted on our website and available. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your continued support!
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp
2019-10-30
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why couldn't they just keep it compatible with Go 4 app. Already have too many apps on my phone. Not really seeing how this is marketed different than the spark
2019-10-30
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

And what about the crystal sky
Will you be able to download it on the crystal sky?????
2019-10-30
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-30 13:15
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, The DJI Fly application is currently not available. This application will be posted on our website and available. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your continued support!

But the people that made the videos where did they find the app?
2019-10-30
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 10-30 14:11

Sent directly or access as a beta tester.
2019-10-30
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, The DJI Fly application is currently not available. This application will be posted on our website and available. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your continued support!

i like the minimalist design, it isnt perfect but im kinda tired of the they way DJI go presents information.
will our existing aircraft be compatible with this DJI fly application?
2019-10-30
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, The DJI Fly application is currently not available. This application will be posted on our website and available. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your continued support!

How are the early reviewers flying the thing?
2019-10-30
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

i just watched a review that mentions this app is an "update" to the Go app.  now that could mean still separate app thats based on the Go app but im hopeful that DJI Go is being updated to the Fly app
2019-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Niknik Posted at 10-30 14:11

One video mentioned the app was in Beta, so they would be getting that through a link to TestFlight which is Apple's tool for public beta testing.
2019-10-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

BrianKushner Posted at 10-30 21:29
How are the early reviewers flying the thing?

DJI gave them the beta version, they haven't release the app in the store yet
2019-10-31
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looking forward to it.
2019-10-31
Use props
SafariMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

So, people are buying the drone without even knowing when an app will be released?
Hmmmm....and we know how reliable DJI go was at the beginning.
I’ll wait a bit and see
2019-10-31
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

SafariMan Posted at 10-31 13:41
So, people are buying the drone without even knowing when an app will be released?
Hmmmm....and we know how reliable DJI go was at the beginning.
I’ll wait a bit and see

You can always fly without the app, just carry some binoculars
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

HereForTheBeer Posted at 10-30 15:28
i like the minimalist design, it isnt perfect but im kinda tired of the they way DJI go presents information.
will our existing aircraft be compatible with this DJI fly application?

Hi, as of the moment, we don't have the list of what drones will be available on the said application. We will notice this once we already officially release the application. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-10-31
Use props
enticer
lvl.1
United States

Thank you ;)
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome!
2019-11-5
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

The folks that are posting reviews on youtube right now are testers/influencers/reviewers ever what you'd like to call them. They were sent the drone to test and try and post their videos in regards to the drone. They got the app from DJI themselves without going through the app store. Basically side loading the app. It is a beta app at the moment and not available to the general public. I would imagine they will officially release the app around the time the drone itself in released so we (normal folks) should have it in time for when we receive our MM's.
2019-11-5
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mods are wasting their time just saying that it's not available - we already know that.

Don't understand why the MM was even released to the public when isn't an App to fly the thing...lol    Backwards process.  What is the rationale to sell the drone to the public when there's no App??

According to the site, there is an App?

2019-11-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

link to that?
2019-11-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SD_Pilot Posted at 11-5 15:17
Mods are wasting their time just saying that it's not available - we already know that.

Don't understand why the MM was even released to the public when isn't an App to fly the thing...lol    Backwards process.  What is the rationale to sell the drone to the public when there's no App??

link to that?

2019-11-5
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yep, here it is.

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ick_Start_Guide.pdf
2019-11-5
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

LOLOL that's the single worst starting guide ever
2019-11-5
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 11-5 16:55
LOLOL that's the single worst starting guide ever

Probably one of the worst I've seen.  
2019-11-5
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not an app.  It's a DJI website.
2019-11-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

It’s fairly normal process to have app in beta before general release, apps are normally released at the latest hour possible. There is still over a week before general release of this product .
2019-11-5
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 11-5 19:10
Not an app.  It's a DJI website.

So user needs to log onto the website? have a link?
2019-11-6
Use props
SD_Pilot
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-5 22:32
It’s fairly normal process to have app in beta before general release, apps are normally released at the latest hour possible. There is still over a week before general release of this product .

Gotcha I thought the MM were available for purchase now...lol. Thought Beta were provided in addition to release app to trial a different software.
2019-11-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

SD_Pilot Posted at 11-6 05:03
Gotcha I thought the MM were available for purchase now...lol. Thought Beta were provided in addition to release app to trial a different software.

Its not released until the 11th November.
2019-11-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

SD_Pilot Posted at 11-6 05:03

The MM is available to purchase as a pre-order at the moment. It isn't slotted for official release until 11/11/2019. I do think it'd be nice to have access to the app just to be able to run through it and get ready to fly when the MM's thats been pre-ordered arrive and be that much more ready to fly!
2019-11-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

JodyB Posted at 11-6 05:31
The MM is available to purchase as a pre-order at the moment. It isn't slotted for official release until 11/11/2019. I do think it'd be nice to have access to the app just to be able to run through it and get ready to fly when the MM's thats been pre-ordered arrive and be that much more ready to fly!

I agree but apps are usually last minute, it would be nice to get access of the manual as soon as it is available.
2019-11-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-6 08:35
I agree but apps are usually last minute, it would be nice to get access of the manual as soon as it is available.

Agreed. A manual would be very nice.
2019-11-6
Use props
crystal-pete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 55856 ft
Australia

FFS - all this whining about not having the app or manual ahead of the official release date is getting very old very quickly.  Is there anything else you can do for the next few days while you wait? ANYTHING ?!
2019-11-6
Use props
djiuser_yDOOwbjDk0Gb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9557 ft

United States

My MM got here today, can't fly it - no app. Perfectly normal order from one of the major retailers, ordered on Tuesday. I wouldn't mind a beta app.
2019-11-7
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

crystal-pete Posted at 11-6 18:49
FFS - all this whining about not having the app or manual ahead of the official release date is getting very old very quickly.  Is there anything else you can do for the next few days while you wait? ANYTHING ?!

Agreed/ To a point. I'm anxious for the app to be released just the same, but it isn't going to be released until DJI is ready. No point in me complaining about it right now. I don't even have the drone and even if I did, it's before the release date. Have patience padewan learner comes to mind, lol!! I hope everyone thats got one on order enjoys their new MM to the fullest!!
2019-11-7
Use props
Szabolcs Szilagyi
New

United Arab Emirates

The app is still unavailable in the App store. I am unable to use the Mini fully. Very disappointing! Please confirm when will the app be downloadable!
2019-11-7
Use props
Dadhi
lvl.1

Thailand

Good day! I`d like to know, will it be possible to use DJI Fly app with Glasses Epson moverio bt-300\350 for FPV? Previos App, DJI Go, has this ability.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Szabolcs Szilagyi Posted at 11-7 19:45
The app is still unavailable in the App store. I am unable to use the Mini fully. Very disappointing! Please confirm when will the app be downloadable!

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We understand your excitement with regard to this matter. However, the DJI Fly application will only be fully available on the 11th of November on both the app store and play store. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-8
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules