Phantom 3 advanced iPad mini 4 lag
889 3 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PJElrick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 793317 ft
United Kingdom

As the title states I have started having a connection lag between drone P3A and the iPad mini 4.
Have never had a problem before
On web links the mini4 is still compatible to the drone.  

Does anyone know a solution?
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what happened prior to experiencing this lag effect? Does the lag occurs on your SD card, regardless of the location? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Please take note that it's important to sync the flight records and save important files prior to delete the application to prevent suddenly lost files. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-10-30
Use props
PJElrick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 793317 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 10-30 15:31
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what happened prior to experiencing this lag effect? Does the lag occurs on your SD card, regardless of the location? Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Please take note that it's important to sync the flight records and save important files prior to delete the application to prevent suddenly lost files. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Footage on the card is perfect it is on the mini4 screen, its a 5/8 second delay from the drone it self.
Have used it for a year with no problems then the other day it started.
2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

PJElrick Posted at 11-1 02:43
Footage on the card is perfect it is on the mini4 screen, its a 5/8 second delay from the drone it self.
Have used it for a year with no problems then the other day it started.

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. If the video is not affected by the scenario then camera is working fine. Have you tried to change the location wherein there's no interference? May we know what happened prior to experience this problem? Have you done re-installing the app to see if there will be changes? Again, save important files prior to deleting the app. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules