Tracking in Ronin SC app needs bigger position buttons
832 3 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wm_b
lvl.1

United States

I like to use my ronis SC to point my camera at preset positions meetings. I can preset various speaker posistions and automatically point at the speaker by selecting their position in the app. The only problem is that the "buttons" in the app are on the small side and I can't always select them quickly. It would be super great if the buttons were larger or if there was a function in the app the was specifically for pointing the gimbal at preset postions on demand.

Thanks!
2019-10-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you have when using the Active Track. No worries, I'll forward your suggestion to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-31
Use props
wm_b
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-31 10:18
Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem that you have when using the Active Track. No worries, I'll forward your suggestion to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.

Hi, thank you for your reply. I wouldn't say its a problem. I think I'm using the app in a different way than it was intended however it is an extremely practical solution for my use. Bigger buttons on the interface for each location would be great.

Cheers
2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

wm_b Posted at 11-1 16:07
Hi, thank you for your reply. I wouldn't say its a problem. I think I'm using the app in a different way than it was intended however it is an extremely practical solution for my use. Bigger buttons on the interface for each location would be great.

Cheers

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, we've forwarded this to our designated department, for further update, it would divulge on our website. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules