Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic 2 pictured in the new dji fly app
893 12 2019-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

looks like the new dji fly app supports mavic 2.  
djiflyapp.png
2019-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>

I bet it doesn't support M2P.  
2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Maybe more like a marketing image
2019-10-31
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Hope so, the new app is more simplistic and easy to use  
2019-10-31
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-31 03:13
Maybe more like a marketing image

this frame i snagged from a review video and they guy reviewing it is interacting with this app infact i had to edit the address on screen and censor out the specific location, so this isnt something i found hidden in dji's own marketing.   plus why would they market it to a drone in the app's fly screen that's not supported?   
2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HereForTheBeer Posted at 10-31 07:12
this frame i snagged from a review video and they guy reviewing it is interacting with this app infact i had to edit the address on screen and censor out the specific location, so this isnt something i found hidden in dji's own marketing.   plus why would they market it to a drone in the app's fly screen that's not supported?

I'm not saying your image is marketing, but the app uses a marketing image.
I'm not sure why they chose that image, but I don't see why it has to say anything.
2019-10-31
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-31 07:15
I'm not saying your image is marketing, but the app uses a marketing image.
I'm not sure why they chose that image, but I don't see why it has to say anything.

im being hopeful that this is either what dji go 4 app is becoming or that if this is a seperate app that dji is including all existing drones.      all i know is this app acts like the smart controller app does with animated start screens and that this is the "go fly" screen.  i think anything displayed on the "go fly" page should be supported.  
2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HereForTheBeer Posted at 10-31 07:32
im being hopeful that this is either what dji go 4 app is becoming or that if this is a seperate app that dji is including all existing drones.      all i know is this app acts like the smart controller app does with animated start screens and that this is the "go fly" screen.  i think anything displayed on the "go fly" page should be supported.

We'll see in the (nearby) future
I like the Go4 app as it is right now.
(and since I only have the MP it will be my app for as long as I have this drone)
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this interesting article to our valued DJI Forum members. As of the time being, we don't have the information if this app would support other DJI Products, however, it would definitely support our newly released Mavic Mini. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-10-31
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Montfrooij Posted at 10-31 07:50
We'll see in the (nearby) future
I like the Go4 app as it is right now.
(and since I only have the MP it will be my app for as long as I have this drone)

well hopefully can pick and choose .  but personally i like this new design : D  
2019-10-31
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 10-31 09:42
Hi, thanks for sharing this interesting article to our valued DJI Forum members. As of the time being, we don't have the information if this app would support other DJI Products, however, it would definitely support our newly released Mavic Mini. Thank you for your understanding.

i hope it will, i think new app is kinda sexy in a minimalistic way.
2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

HereForTheBeer Posted at 10-31 09:47
well hopefully can pick and choose .  but personally i like this new design : D

Yeah. Although I do also need (many of) the functions of Go4
2019-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

HereForTheBeer Posted at 10-31 09:48
i hope it will, i think new app is kinda sexy in a minimalistic way.

We would recommend paying attention to our official website for further update. We highly appreciate your continued support!
2019-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules