Mavic Mini
2023 12 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans622ce843
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

Will the crystal sky be able to work with the Mavic mini?. If so how long will it take for the update?
2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, there. Unfortunately, it doesn't support Crystal Sky as the Mavic Mini is an entry-level product that is used with our brand-new app, DJI Fly. We will continue to optimize this product according to customer feedback. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us.
2019-11-1
Use props
fanscd1faf6f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19587 ft
  • >>>
United States

How difficult would it be to add the DJI Fly app to Crystalsky via an update?
Disappointing to hear that it's not compatable.
2019-11-1
Use props
FragCool
New
Austria

Hi,

I would only buy the Mavic Mini, if the Crystalsky monitor I already have, is supported
A Phone simply is not made for real time work.
That's why i bought the Crystalsky in the first place
2019-11-1
Use props
Bright Spark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22129 ft
United Kingdom

Crysta sky is android. Phones are android. App is dji.  How on earth can it not work?

How on earth?
2019-11-6
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Bright Spark Posted at 11-6 11:19
Crysta sky is android. Phones are android. App is dji.  How on earth can it not work?

How on earth?

Maybe because, quoting DJI Tony, "Mavic Mini is an entry-level product that is used with our brand-new app, DJI Fly."
2019-11-6
Use props
WestTexasKen
lvl.1
United States

"Unfortunately, it doesn't support Crystal Sky as the Mavic Mini is an entry-level product that is used with our brand-new app, DJI Fly."

Sorry guys, this is the completely wrong attitude. CrystalSky has a purpose beyond any particular drone: that of being able to safely fly and actually see what you are doing in bright, direct sunlight. ALL of your drones, regardless of level of entry, need to be compatible with this product.

I own several versions of DJI drones, each used for different purposes. They ALL need to be compatible with CrystalSky, period. That shouldn't even be a point of contention or discussion. It just needs to be.

I am in line to get this drone because it serves a purpose I need. The fact that it currently won't work with my CrystalSky is extremely irritating and unnecessary.

Please make compatibility happen. It shouldn't be difficult for you at all.
2019-11-10
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

And, I want a pony!
2019-11-10
Use props
Curtis-Randall.com
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155663 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why does everyone keep posting in the wrong forum? This is for the Osmo Pocket
2019-11-10
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

They hit the Mavic Mini Forum and figure that once they hit the "New Thread" button, the post will appear on the Mavic Mini forum.

If we are to complain about shortcomings, I think having to navigate our new thread to the desired forum, when already on the desired forum, is something that needs to be fixed.

But, I can deal with it.

IMHO, the real Mavic Mini mindfart is that the thing doesn't do RAW.

2019-11-10
Use props
Curtis-Randall.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Curt1591 Posted at 11-10 21:04
They hit the Mavic Mini Forum and figure that once they hit the "New Thread" button, the post will appear on the Mavic Mini forum.

If we are to complain about shortcomings, I think having to navigate our new thread to the desired forum, when already on the desired forum, is something that needs to be fixed.

Ahhh that makes sense
2019-11-11
Use props
Kevin K-Dawg Hesse
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-1 08:20
Hi, there. Unfortunately, it doesn't support Crystal Sky as the Mavic Mini is an entry-level product that is used with our brand-new app, DJI Fly. We will continue to optimize this product according to customer feedback. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us.

How about the app working for Motorola e5+.. As of now I have a 249 gram paperweight.. I've tried the apak and won't install either..
2019-11-19
Use props
Curtis-Randall.com
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wrong forum, please move it to the correct one
2019-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now