Flight Track from Mavic Air
936 3 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoldenDawn
lvl.1
Canada

Hello
New to the Forum & Mavic Air. I have done a number of flights, which I can see in DJI Go 4 app under Flight Records. I can go into a specific Flight Record and see the track that was recorded. There is then an option to Share (lower left) and then in the Share Flight options, an option to Export CSV (upper left), which is a comma-deliminated file of track points used in GIS processing. The program tells me it has successfully saved the file but I can't find the file on my iPhone. Can anyone help me find it?
2019-11-1
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

find in downloads
2019-11-1
Use props
GoldenDawn
lvl.1
Canada

Zubayer.Khan, Thank you! - I wish it were that easy. I have used the  Files app on the iPhone and these downloads do not show up. I can see that the DJI Go 4 app has stored 1.13 GB of "Documents & Data" by going to Settings/General/iPhone Storage/DJI Go 4 but can not find the CSV files. The attached iPhone screen capture is telling me that the file has been succesfully saved as well as the file name. Seem like someone a DJI designed the CSV files to be exported - you would think they know where!
CSV_Issue.jpg
2019-11-1
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

GoldenDawn Posted at 11-1 15:05
Zubayer.Khan, Thank you! - I wish it were that easy. I have used the  Files app on the iPhone and these downloads do not show up. I can see that the DJI Go 4 app has stored 1.13 GB of "Documents & Data" by going to Settings/General/iPhone Storage/DJI Go 4 but can not find the CSV files. The attached iPhone screen capture is telling me that the file has been succesfully saved as well as the file name. Seem like someone a DJI designed the CSV files to be exported - you would think they know where!

yea good, thank you too
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules