1995 8 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225843 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I received an email "Express Reception Notice" that says they have received my drone.
I am wondering if that means they send replacement today, which is a Friday, or do they wait until Monday to ship out? This should be more clear as I have gotten 3 different answers from 3 different sources (online chat support, phone, facebook chat) and I probably wouldn't have paid for express if I had known.

Thanks,

2019-11-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your case. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-11-1
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

The real answer is it will ship today.. if possible..
2019-11-4
Use props
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SupCarlos Posted at 11-4 05:34
The real answer is it will ship today.. if possible..

I'm not so sure about that now, I've gotten three different answers today via chat and facebook msgr. Seems like I will be lucky if they ship it out tomorrow, let alone today. Frustrating experience so far with odd customer support (weird english and inconsistent answers).
2019-11-4
Use props
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Update: I got an email saying it was shipped out today. So that's some good news!
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans1ee08020 Posted at 11-4 14:41
Update: I got an email saying it was shipped out today. So that's some good news!

Yes, it has been shipped out, hope you will receive it soon.
2019-11-4
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Haha "weird english" yes i've had the same encounters, they try their best, but we have to remember this is NOT an american company, we have to lower our standards.. this is China..They're trying to change, but at the end of the day its still based in China.
2019-11-5
Use props
fans1ee08020
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SupCarlos Posted at 11-5 05:43
Haha "weird english" yes i've had the same encounters, they try their best, but we have to remember this is NOT an american company, we have to lower our standards.. this is China..They're trying to change, but at the end of the day its still based in China.

Yep, true that!

Replacement Drone arrived today, appears to be a new aircraft so no complaints for me. I'm pretty pleased with the turn around and can still make my shoot on Thursday. All and all, I don't regret the DJI Care purchase.
2019-11-5
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Great to hear!!
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now